The souls of aborted fetuses

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: The souls of aborted fetuses

Post by Kurieuo »

Women are sadly often just as much a victim as the baby. It is interesting that those in favour of killing the unborn kind of cornered a position of being the woman's defender when it is anything but that. Abortion is one of the greatest evils inflicted upon a woman, represents a failure of society to protect a woman, from true exploitation even by men, who feels coerced to go against her natural maternal instinct of caring for and nurturing her child.

I'm not only a supporter of protecting the unborn, but also fixing society so women are themselves protected from such evil. It's not a choice when a woman is torn to go against her maternal nature because society makes her feel there is no other option..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYaonAV3JVA
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: The souls of aborted fetuses

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Kurieuo wrote:Women are sadly often just as much a victim as the baby. It is interesting that those in favour of killing the unborn kind of cornered a position of being the woman's defender when it is anything but that. Abortion is one of the greatest evils inflicted upon a woman, represents a failure of society to protect a woman, from true exploitation even by men, who feels coerced to go against her natural maternal instinct of caring for and nurturing her child.

I'm not only a supporter of protecting the unborn, but also fixing society so women are themselves protected from such evil. It's not a choice when a woman is torn to go against her maternal nature because society makes her feel there is no other option..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYaonAV3JVA
Heck even men suffer from this.
I remember in Iceland how Downies were being aborted. Study shows Down Syndrome people are some of the happiest people, and the world needs more of them to make the world a brighter place!