Did Obama wiretap Trump?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Did Obama wiretap Trump?

Post by Kurieuo »

Philip wrote:K, are you a commie lover? :pound: A rootin', tootin' Putin stooge? What? :lol:
I have to feed my family, the Kremlin pays well. ;)

PS. Russia isn't Communist, many Russians look upon Lenin poorly given millions died in the Russian civil war, and some rather controversial things he said. For example, most recently I came across this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vGI4Rc4Fec

If you were talking about China, no. Just stating what happened, is actually the case. :P
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Kurieuo wrote:Side Question: What did Russia ever do to America to get so stigmatised as its arch nemesis?

A point attempted to be made in my first post seems validated. You believe in the Russian hacks based upon ... no evidence presented. You believe the CIA, which also said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. It is perhaps the biggest organisation of information manipulation out there.

Yet, more has even been presented for the plausibility of a wiretap done under Obama's watch. Further, more has been presented against the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate and you do not believe. What I'm saying here, is not whether you're right or wrong -- but at least see your strong bias.
Putin’s Russia Gained Control of a U.S. Uranium Mine

Russia invades Ukraine beginning, 22 August 2014...

The Uranium deals and energy development were made prior to the invasion with a great big red reset button given to Russia in March of 2009 by Hilary and then in 2014 cut...why...the invasion of Ukraine so....

...sanctions were imposed that cut off western companies scheduled to help subsidized the build up of Russian oil, gasoline, natural gas, and uranium. All this 'is' easily found in the files of the news and business reports from 2008-2014 as well as the sanctions imposed for the invasion of the Ukraine. One example below from Australia...

Imposing sanctions on Russia will result in economic heartache for Australia, former ambassador warns

This means that millions of dollars of lobbyist monies used to sway politicians by providing contributions to election campaigns and favors afterward were also cut.

The result is revenge... payback

Then to help the companies recoup their loses you have this:

With Obama’s Approval, Russia Selling 130 Tons of Uranium to Iran

Basically, so Russia is now the enemy because they invaded the Ukraine, which stopped the profiteering off of developing energy in Russia including Uranium sales, so the contributors to political parties need payback - enter the Iran Deal and bingo.

Now what to do to Russia... make them pay... somebody wants a war with a nuclear super power and a nuke exchange and using fake news news to justify that Trump did not win the US election because the Russian hacked the US election.

Trump was not supposed to win. Hilary was ordained to win but didn't - blame Russia and risk Nuclear war for this is a smoke screen for deeper corruption than the common folks can grasp.

y:-?

Hope that explains it for you K

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

B. W. wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Side Question: What did Russia ever do to America to get so stigmatised as its arch nemesis?
Trump was not supposed to win. Hilary was ordained to win but didn't - blame Russia and risk Nuclear war for this is a smoke screen for deeper corruption than the common folks can grasp.

y:-?

Hope that explains it for you K

-
-
-
If Hillary got in Russia/an ally would go to war.
http://truthfeed.com/if-hillary-clinton ... tin/29667/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/15/opinions/ ... ir-ghitis/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2828830
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I think that everybody knows about Russia but we have learned over time how to deal with Russia but now because Hillary lost and the news media harping on this Russia hacking conspiracy suddenly now Russia is bad,when they are really no more bad than they've always been.This kinda shows me how people can be influenced by the media to now believe Russia is a serious threat now,when they are'nt.

They are no more a problem before the election than now but some people's perceptions have been changed because of this whole Russia thing during the election. You should know that we have neo-cons in our government that like to fight costly wars they never win and have nothing really to do with American foreign policiy or improving America. We waste billions of dollars fighting wars rebuilding other countries while improving American lives are not the focus. By cutting down on wars like Trump wants to do we can use the money we would normally use to fight a useless war,we can use it to improve America. Trump is not a neo-con and we should be glad he won because we really do not want WW3 with Russia like the neo-cons and Hillary wanted.Russia has nukes that can hit America in about 15 minutes.It would be a nuclear war with massive lives lost in a nuclear war. Be glad Trump won and that the threat of WW3 is now greatly diminished.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

abelcainsbrother wrote:I think that everybody knows about Russia but we have learned over time how to deal with Russia but now because Hillary lost and the news media harping on this Russia hacking conspiracy suddenly now Russia is bad,when they are really no more bad than they've always been.This kinda shows me how people can be influenced by the media to now believe Russia is a serious threat now,when they are'nt.

They are no more a problem before the election than now but some people's perceptions have been changed because of this whole Russia thing during the election. You should know that we have neo-cons in our government that like to fight costly wars they never win and have nothing really to do with American foreign policiy or improving America. We waste billions of dollars fighting wars rebuilding other countries while improving American lives are not the focus. By cutting down on wars like Trump wants to do we can use the money we would normally use to fight a useless war,we can use it to improve America. Trump is not a neo-con and we should be glad he won because we really do not want WW3 with Russia like the neo-cons and Hillary wanted.Russia has nukes that can hit America in about 15 minutes.It would be a nuclear war with massive lives lost in a nuclear war. Be glad Trump won and that the threat of WW3 is now greatly diminished.
Right, and just to note if nuclear war did happen, the whole WORLD will be affected.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Kurieuo wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Side Question: What did Russia ever do to America to get so stigmatized as its arch nemesis?
They're powerful and they competed with us. What more do you need?
Exactly. Perhaps we agree, I'm not sure if you're serious or being sarcastic.

US is always gripped by fear since it's inception. The prospect of having someone else powerful in the world is too much stress to handle. On the other hand, I believe in another way, that love casts out fear.

Eric Carmen seems to represent the US to a 'T':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jby8B7vaPc

Or another with good 'ol Saddam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhZOdQBJIlk (warning: explicit language)
Why in the world did you post the Saddam one?
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Why wouldn't I? It was relevant to how the US and CIA villainsed Iraq and Saddam under a false flag, when we now know there were no weapons of mass destruction and Saudi's were accountable, which Bush knew. Look at who Satan is with in that video. Pretty much sums up what the public swallowed, one big fat lie.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Kurieuo wrote:Why wouldn't I? It was relevant to how the US and CIA villainsed Iraq and Saddam under a false flag, when we now know there were no weapons of mass destruction and Saudi's were accountable, which Bush knew. Look at who Satan is with in that video. Pretty much sums up what the public swallowed, one big fat lie.
Makes sense, I was just wondering if it would be a stumbling block to some.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Kurieuo wrote:Why wouldn't I? It was relevant to how the US and CIA villainsed Iraq and Saddam under a false flag, when we now know there were no weapons of mass destruction and Saudi's were accountable, which Bush knew. Look at who Satan is with in that video. Pretty much sums up what the public swallowed, one big fat lie.
Right now I'm listening to both "You will respect my Authoritah and COPS theme song :ebiggrin:
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

Well, so far there is no evidence to support Trumps accusation that Obama had Trump wiretapped.

But it looks like Spicer took the first official step in backtracking on Trump's stupid tweet today.
According to Spicer...
Evidently when Trump tweeted 'wiretapping' he didn't really mean wiretapping.
And when he accused Obama of illegal wiretapping he didn't really mean Obama.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Wasn't Trump Towers wiretapped?

You've got several more years of Trump, and perhaps a second term given the disorder in the Democrats party. :) Then again, maybe it'll be Oprah next time around.
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

Kurieuo wrote:Wasn't Trump Towers wiretapped?
Nope...

That is the accusation that Trump made, but so far there is no evidence to support that accusation.
And as I pointed out in my post above, The Trump administration is now backtracking on Trump's accusation.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

I'm sure it would have been a drone if Obama were allowed to order it. He seemed to like them during his reign.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Kurieuo wrote:I'm sure it would have been a drone if Obama were allowed to order it. He seemed to like them during his reign.
Knowing how the media is they would keep silent about it and make Trump look like a buffoon if it is real.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:I'm sure it would have been a drone if Obama were allowed to order it. He seemed to like them during his reign.
Knowing how the media is they would keep silent about it and make Trump look like a buffoon if it is real.
Yeah, but DBowling has said he looks beyond the media. ;)