Did Obama wiretap Trump?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Did Obama wiretap Trump?

Post by ultimate777 »

I don't think so, do you agree? If not, why did Obama do it, and how did Trump find out? And if the Trump people won't
say how they found out, I think it's because they're lying about having found out. Why else?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Did Obama wiretap Trump?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

ultimate777 wrote:I don't think so, do you agree? If not, why did Obama do it, and how did Trump find out? And if the Trump people won't
say how they found out, I think it's because they're lying about having found out. Why else?

Trump has evidence that Obama wiretapped his Trump tower and his whole campaign team. It will come out and Trump will be vindicated,while nothing will come of this Russia hack lie. Trump is hitting back those who hit him first like he always has and I guarantee his punch is going to do more damage than their punch has.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Trump has evidence that Obama wiretapped his Trump tower and his whole campaign team. It will come out and Trump will be vindicated ...
.... like he had evidence that Obama was a Kenyan, not born in the US ...
.... like he had evidence that Cruz's father was involved in Kennedy's assassination ...

naw abel, just another Trump conspiracy theory. :roll:
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Besides an emphatic who cares, how's this? Greater chance Obama wiretapped Trump than Russia being responsible for the DNC leaks.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

If James Comey said the FBI didn't wiretap Trump, I believe him. Why would the FBI ever do anything illegal? Didn't Comey prove himself trustworthy with the Clinton fiasco?

:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

I think it is extremely unlikely that Obama had Trump wiretapped, and the longer we go with no evidence to support Trump's claim, it becomes more and more likely that this is yet another example of Trumpian 'alternative facts'.

When the media narrative is not going Trump's way, Trump has a history of tweeting something outrageous to change the topic and dominate the media narrative. I think that's probably what is going on here.
Trump was very angry that Session's recusal put the media spotlight back on his campaign's contact with Russia. So true to form, Trump makes something up and tweets something stupid to get the media narrative off of Russia.

This accusation is too big to just fade away.
If Trump is lying to the American people again, then he needs to be held accountable.
The truth will eventually come out.

My .02
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Ged wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote: Trump has evidence that Obama wiretapped his Trump tower and his whole campaign team. It will come out and Trump will be vindicated ...
.... like he had evidence that Obama was a Kenyan, not born in the US ...
.... like he had evidence that Cruz's father was involved in Kennedy's assassination ...

naw abel, just another Trump conspiracy theory. :roll:
Hillary started the birther stuff in 08 when she ran against Obama. Did she have evidence? Trump just repeated it. There is evidence Cruz's father may have had something to do with the JFK assassination.Where is the evidence there was collusion with Russia and that Trump has Russian agents working for him? Why the double standard when it comes to things the media has reported without evidence? Do you think it is right for the media to spread lies and slander against Trump? You don't think he has a right to hit back when they spread lies about him? Trump has said he will be vindicated about the wiretapping.
Who killed Kennedy debate.
https://youtu.be/Xem4Tqu6sWY
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Hillary started the birther stuff in 08 when she ran against Obama. Did she have evidence? Trump just repeated it.
Another example of Trumpian 'alternative facts'.

And this is why Trump says these things.
Some people will actually believe it.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote: Hillary started the birther stuff in 08 when she ran against Obama. Did she have evidence? Trump just repeated it.

I have already given evidence that shows it is true before.Politifact is the ones who got it wrong.If Hillary did not use it against Obama then why in 08 at the last debate between Hillary and Obama did Brian Williams of NBC news ask Hillary about it?

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
DBowling wrote:

I have already given evidence that shows it is true before.
No...
I have repeatedly asked for, and you have repeatedly failed to produce any quote from Hillary where she questions whether or not Obama was born in the US.

You have been conned into believing a Trump lie.

That's not my .02
That's a fact
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
DBowling wrote:

I have already given evidence that shows it is true before.
No...
I have repeatedly asked for, and you have repeatedly failed to produce any quote from Hillary where she questions whether or not Obama was born in the US.

That's not my .02
That's a fact
I don't have to have a quote I have Brian Williams asking about it during their last debate. It is evidence that it was used against Obama.It was the start of the birther conspiracy.You're just denying the evidence.Like I said politifact got it wrong and they were called on it too as Trump supporters proved them wrong.

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
DBowling wrote: I have repeatedly asked for, and you have repeatedly failed to produce any quote from Hillary where she questions whether or not Obama was born in the US.

That's not my .02
That's a fact
I don't have to have a quote
:lol:
Of course you don't...
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

It is wrong to overlook lies and slander just because you don't like Trump.I support Trump because of his truthfulness compared to typical politicians and the media. George W Bush never defended himself,never spoke out against Obama and yet he comes out and attacks Trump? He is just proving Roger Stone right about how the Clinton's and the Bush's have been friends for years and Roger Stone helped George W Bush beat Al Gore.They are the liars and they keep on slinging lies and slander against Trump like we have never seen before.Trump has both parties against him,the media and the globalists and he is still winning.And he is winning because he does not just sit back and take it like is typical,he hits back.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote:It is wrong to overlook lies and slander just because you don't like Trump.
And its equally wrong to overlook Trump's lies and slander just because you like Trump.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:It is wrong to overlook lies and slander just because you don't like Trump.
And its equally wrong to overlook Trump's lies and slander just because you like Trump.
They are really hard to see from all of the lies and slander being thrown at Trump althroughout the election and even now.And yet Trump is still winning.You have to be nit-picking unfairly.