It looks like it goes deeper than most think.
Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD (born December 7, 1943) is an American psychiatrist, former United States Department of State official, author, and publisher.
"Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary."
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
In 1976, Pieczenik was made Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for management.
The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States:
The Clinton Pedophilia Connection
Seems like Clinton was doing what her mentor Saul Alinsky wrote about:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you can create a social state:
1. Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people.
2. Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5. Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6. Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school. Control the media.
7. Religion - Remove the belief in the God from government and schools.
8. Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Well it may be the devil or it may be the Lord but you know you gotta serve somebody. Bob Dylan
Every one that is of the truth hears my voice. Jesus from John 18:37