Hillary for prison, let's make it happen!

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Hillary for prison, let's make it happen!

Post by RickD »

AreEl wrote:
RickD wrote: And, where do people go when they need the best healthcare? That's right, the US. Why you ask? Because there's an incentive for doctors to practice medicine here.
It seems you've swallowed Trump's propaganda whole, like a snake swallows a marble egg!
You must be Canadian! :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
ultimate777
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by ultimate777 »

RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:
RickD wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Z8A3zr1nU

The first thing she's said, that I agree with!
As long as we put Trump in the cell right next to her... That would be Great!!
Let's put both of the crooks in prison!!!

Then I could vote for Pence! :)
What has Trump done that you think he's a crook? Unless you're talking about him stealing the hearts of Americans! :lol:
You for a years solitary confinement. And when you get out, you are unable to die or stop aging for 100 years.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ultimate777 wrote:
RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:
RickD wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Z8A3zr1nU

The first thing she's said, that I agree with!
As long as we put Trump in the cell right next to her... That would be Great!!
Let's put both of the crooks in prison!!!

Then I could vote for Pence! :)
What has Trump done that you think he's a crook? Unless you're talking about him stealing the hearts of Americans! :lol:
You for a years solitary confinement. And when you get out, you are unable to die or stop aging for 100 years.
Please don't post while on drugs. Thank you.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Katabole
Valued Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by Katabole »

I've spoken with quite a few of my American friends over the past year and many American members of my church. I do not want to be pessimistic. Just realistic. They are all voting for Trump. Trump was not their first choice. In most cases, he was their last. But they are voting for him because they see the big picture.

It is something that Dr. Ben Carson has been emphasizing over the last few months on his Facebook page and that is the Supreme Court. If Clinton become President, she will have the opportunity to nominate up to four Supreme Court judges. You can expect those judges to be Liberals who answer to her and to the Democratic elite. As she said in her response in the debate last week, she would nominate judges according to the way she understands the world. She never used the word "Constitution". Trump did.

Clinton claims to be a Christian. Yet she said in the debate that she would not overturn 'Roe vs Wade'. I found that an appalling answer as a Christian myself. Dr. Carson said a few months ago that the very concept of abortion and the existence of organizations like 'Planned Parenthood" are damning evidence of how far America has regressed as a nation.

Clinton has claimed on the campaign trail that Black Lives do matter and her recent ad on CNN is that children matter. Yet her and Obama, including other past Presidents, have had no qualms in allowing hundreds of thousands if not millions of abortions from African-American mothers while they were/are in power. And they claim to be Christians?

Clinton claimed that what happened in Benghazi in Libya was a "hard choice" according to her last book, 'Hard Choices'. The truth is, she let innocent Americans die and she knew they were going to die. Her response was, "What difference does it make?" She is the epitome of LIberal elites that have ruined America. She never told the truth, so she can never tell a lie.

There was a time when America was at its best, a force for good in this world.

The 18th century British author Edward Gibbons, in his book, 'The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire', claimed that there were two outstanding reasons, among many, as to why the Roman Empire declined and fell. The first was the ability of outsiders to bribe the Praetorian Guards not to protect the empire. The second was the pacifism of Christians. I see a type of that happening in America today. People are so easily bought by politicians with power and swayed by a corrupt media without thinking the consequences through themselves. Christianity in America has weakened considerably. Many people claim to be Christians? Are they really? Jesus fought the establishment of his day. He was a disturber and a malcontent who was an enemy of the status quo. There certainly is an element of truth in the charge that initially got him arrested, "He stirs up the people", they said. I see far too many Christians who simply do not want to get involved. And I find that strange seeing as Jesus said we were the salt of the earth. But if the salt has lost its flavour, it is good for nothing.

I honestly believe Hillary Clinton is going to win and win a huge majority in November because that is where the American people are at in this time in history. The polls say Clinton is doing best with well educated white voters. The interesting thing about that is, that they may be well educated and quite intelligent people. But they are not wise. At all.

I have to agree with what Rick said a few days ago. This election is between Trump and Clinton. If you stay at home and don't vote or if you vote independent, you are voting for Clinton. If you do not care about the Supreme Court then it probably will not matter. Because if the USA elects Christian conservative Republican Presidents for the next 7 or 8 terms after this election, it will not matter. The Liberal judges Clinton will put in place in the next few years will defeat any bill that any future President even attempts to bring back Christian values to America.

And the only people to blame when it's all over will be the American people themselves because the founders of the United States believed an educated and informed electorate was necessary for the betterment of the future of the nation and any detour from that concept would result in most drastic consequences, for the worse.

Everyone needs to read Deuteronomy 28 and Leviticus 26 on how God judged Israel in the past and how those chapters are given as examples on how He will judge nations of today.

If Clinton is elected, than Americans have sown the wind. They will reap the whirlwind.

IMHO

"It's coming to America first. The cradle of the best and of the worst. It's here they have the range and the machinery for change. And it's here they have the spiritual thirst. For it's here the family's broken and it's here the lonely say, that the heart has got to open in a fundamental way. Democracy is coming. To the USA." Leonard Cohen, an excerpt from his song "Democracy" from his album 'The Future'
There are two types of people in our world: those who believe in Christ and those who will.

If Christianity is a man-made religion, then why is its doctrine vehemently against all of man's desires?

Every one that is of the truth hears my voice. Jesus from John 18:37
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I agree Katabole.

The Supreme Court alone, should be enough for anyone to vote for Trump.

Both Clinton and Trump are awful candidates. But we know one of the two will appoint Supreme Court judges that will affect the future of this country in an extremely negative way. And we should vote against that, the only way we can, by voting for Trump.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Just so you know. This information is about to come out soon and its going to totally doom Hillary's campaign,of course the media will ignore this but despite what you may think the media does not have the power and influence it once did. 6 out of 10 people get their news from alternative news sources and do not trust the media. But Hillary is a child molester. This video is shocking and hard to believe but should be known about.

Hillary Clinton Child Rape Bombshell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSa9tTa0-k
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Update on my previous post.Alex Jones has picked up this story and is getting the ball rolling.Matt Drudge has already indicated a Hillary sexual bombshell is coming,if Trump picks this up,invites her to speak? Hillary's campaign will be doomed.
Woman Claims Hillary Sexually Abused Her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqWpu8mPU0
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Assuming the story is true, it won't doom Hillary's campaign.

Facts don't matter to liberals.

Just look at what Hillary has already done.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:Assuming the story is true, it won't doom Hillary's campaign.

Facts don't matter to liberals.

Just look at what Hillary has already done.
I agree liberals ignore facts.The thing about this info is not alot of people know about it and it is shocking info.But it really seems to confirm alot of what Roger Stone has written in his books about the Bush's and the Clinton's and how they are both corrupt and friends and not political enemies like is portrayed depending how far we get into her info.But this info about Hillary's sexual assaults certainly can't help her campaign especially after how they've accused Trump of it and have drug his name down in the dirt. I guess it depends on how many liberals there are and if they are majority which I doubt.

I know that this stuff is new info to people both on the Right and Left but to me it is just more corruption in our government being exposed.I've tried to point out some of it and have said more will be exposed and this is an example of it to me. This kind of info once fully understood really brings into question just how much our society has been propagandized and indoctrinated and not just when it comes to politics but just about everything else we have been led to believe and it has been going on for along time.