Military experts say Russia has upper hand over NATO

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
PetriFB
Familiar Member
Christian: No

Military experts say Russia has upper hand over NATO

Post by PetriFB »

Legendary and retired US Army Commander Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor has said that Russia would "Annihilate" US in head-to-head battle. Loren Thompson has said that Russia has a number of advantages that can ensure the country’s military forces will succeed in a hypothetical armed conflict.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/russianato.html
joegracegrace
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Military experts say Russia has upper hand over NATO

Post by joegracegrace »

Russia ended the Cold War in the late 1980s just so America would disarm, which is what we have been steadily doing. Our retaliatory arsenal is so puny that Russian attack would destroy most of before we can launch it. The fraction we do launch will be shot down by Russian intercepter missiles called ABMs.Russian conquest of Western Europe will fulfill Daniel's vision in which he sees "ten horns" and then "another horn came up among them"(Daniel 7.8). The "10 horns are ten kings"(Dan 7.24), but by extension, they are the nations ruled by them.(A subset of the MORE than ten nations Russia would take over).
Revelation 13.7 is an explanation of Dan 7.8. It says, "The Beast will MAKE WAR against the saints [the Christian nations] and will overcome them.He will be given power over every..nation" - the whole world.How can conquest of just W Europe = conquest of the world? Well, America is partner to Europe via NATO. So a Russian invasion of Europe would automatically include preemptive strike upon the USA, of course. So Rev 13.7 is talking about America, as well as Europe.And knocking off America does allow Russia gain all the world - except for China.

China will be mad about losing its two top trading partners:the USA, and the EU. China will get ready to attack Russia.(Daniel 11.45). What a super war that would be. But Christ's "Second Appearing"(Hebrews 9.27) ahead of time is designed to prevent it from happening. See Matthew 24.22. Yes, the Trib (time in which Russia rules the world) will be just "5 months" (Rev 9.10). That is my hope. When you see I'm right about August 1st 2016 as the date of the war, please respond by believing my "5 months" idea. The Rapture will be limited to just where the "sudden destruction" occurs(1 Thess 4.17-5.3).
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

No worries, President Trump will shore things up.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:No worries, President Trump will shore things up.
Looks like all the railing for Trump by ACB, has convinced somebody.

Ed,

Is this your "official" Trump endorsement?

You've given up on the lying enabler already?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

joegracegrace wrote:Russia ended the Cold War in the late 1980s just so America would disarm, which is what we have been steadily doing. Our retaliatory arsenal is so puny that Russian attack would destroy most of before we can launch it. The fraction we do launch will be shot down by Russian intercepter missiles called ABMs.Russian conquest of Western Europe will fulfill Daniel's vision in which he sees "ten horns" and then "another horn came up among them"(Daniel 7.8). The "10 horns are ten kings"(Dan 7.24), but by extension, they are the nations ruled by them.(A subset of the MORE than ten nations Russia would take over).
Revelation 13.7 is an explanation of Dan 7.8. It says, "The Beast will MAKE WAR against the saints [the Christian nations] and will overcome them.He will be given power over every..nation" - the whole world.How can conquest of just W Europe = conquest of the world? Well, America is partner to Europe via NATO. So a Russian invasion of Europe would automatically include preemptive strike upon the USA, of course. So Rev 13.7 is talking about America, as well as Europe.And knocking off America does allow Russia gain all the world - except for China.

China will be mad about losing its two top trading partners:the USA, and the EU. China will get ready to attack Russia.(Daniel 11.45). What a super war that would be. But Christ's "Second Appearing"(Hebrews 9.27) ahead of time is designed to prevent it from happening. See Matthew 24.22. Yes, the Trib (time in which Russia rules the world) will be just "5 months" (Rev 9.10). That is my hope. When you see I'm right about August 1st 2016 as the date of the war, please respond by believing my "5 months" idea. The Rapture will be limited to just where the "sudden destruction" occurs(1 Thess 4.17-5.3).
August 1, 2016...

Marking my calendar right now.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

IceMobster

Post by IceMobster »

joegracegrace wrote:Russia ended the Cold War in the late 1980s just so America would disarm, which is what we have been steadily doing. Our retaliatory arsenal is so puny that Russian attack would destroy most of before we can launch it. The fraction we do launch will be shot down by Russian intercepter missiles called ABMs.Russian conquest of Western Europe will fulfill Daniel's vision in which he sees "ten horns" and then "another horn came up among them"(Daniel 7.8). The "10 horns are ten kings"(Dan 7.24), but by extension, they are the nations ruled by them.(A subset of the MORE than ten nations Russia would take over).

Not sure if troll or simply stupid... y:-?
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

IceMobster wrote:

Not sure if troll or simply stupid... y:-?
Neither. Probably a self-proclaimed prophet.

Speaking of self-proclaimed prophets, did I ever tell you that God "told" Ted Cruz's father that Ted will be the next POTUS?

-Edward R Murrow

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

RickD wrote:

Ed,

Nope, just being ironic. Trump is anti-NATO, has no apparent understanding of international relations, and doesn't listen to anybody else, so a Trump presidency would probably be very, very bad for NATO. The biggest problem with a Clinton presidency would probably be Republican obstructionism. A Trump presidency would probably mean 30 more years of a conservative majority in the Supreme Court, and might come with a whole host of other catastrophes. The guy doesn't know anything and thinks he knows everything. That makes him frightening.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:
RickD wrote:

Ed,

Nope, just being ironic. Trump is anti-NATO, has no apparent understanding of international relations, and doesn't listen to anybody else, so a Trump presidency would probably be very, very bad for NATO. The biggest problem with a Clinton presidency would probably be Republican obstructionism. A Trump presidency would probably mean 30 more years of a conservative majority in the Supreme Court, and might come with a whole host of other catastrophes. The guy doesn't know anything and thinks he knows everything. That makes him frightening.
Remember, Trump isn't a king. He's going to appoint people around him that he trusts. So, he will listen to them. Any successful businessman has people around him that he trusts, and listens to.

What specifically bothers you about a conservative majority on the Supreme Court?

-Edward R Murrow

Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

edit: sorry for the off-topic, OP.
PetriFB wrote:Legendary and retired US Army Commander Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor has said that Russia would "Annihilate" US in head-to-head battle. Loren Thompson has said that Russia has a number of advantages that can ensure the country’s military forces will succeed in a hypothetical armed conflict.

Hello PetriFB. As a native Finnish, does the Russian presence to the east give your countrymen worry? Your nation has had much history fighting with Russia.
RickD wrote: What specifically bothers you about a conservative majority on the Supreme Court?
The heck? There isn't even a conservative minority on the court, they're just 4 guys who keep the status quo, and 4 others who lick the boots of the Democratic Party.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote:

August 1, 2016...

Marking my calendar right now.

When a person sets dates? Red flags should go up.How are you turning Russia into the anti-christ? The anti-christ will be Islamic. There will be no war with Russia unless Hillary elected.but it is not going to happen to America simply because of the gospel in these last days.Russia is suffering under sanctions right now that is hurting their economy.

The anti-christ is not Russia but Islamic terrorism. And America will remain strong and safe until during the tribulation after the rapture. America is the whore riding the scarlet colored beast in Revelation 17:12-18 and Revelation 18:1-24 and this is after Satan and his angels are kicked out of heaven to the earth Revelation 12:7-17. And Satan knows America must be taken out first.America will remain the country that keeps the world safe up until then.

The anti-christ comes from Babylon which is Iraq today. Whoever this anti-christ is will be possessed and he uses Islamic terrorism to take out the 3 kingdoms of the 10 horns. These represent the 10 toes on the statue image in Daniel and the 10 kings in Revelation 17:12-13 and these have to do with the EU or revised roman empire. The anti-christ using Islamic terrorism to gain his power will take over these ten kings or kingdoms and then it is turned into the mark of the beast system until Jesus returns.Those that do not take the mark of thee beast will be beheaded just like Islamic terrorists do.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

PetriFB wrote:Legendary and retired US Army Commander Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor has said that Russia would "Annihilate" US in head-to-head battle. Loren Thompson has said that Russia has a number of advantages that can ensure the country’s military forces will succeed in a hypothetical armed conflict.

There is no doubt that Russia has a very strong military and America's military has been weakened but America still has the strongest military on earth.I think this general is just saying America's military is not as strong as it needs to be and I also think it is a warning that we cannot allow Russia to gain the upper hand,that we need to do everything we can to keep our military the strongest on earth. It also could be a kind of shout out to Trump who wants to strengthen our military saying We hear you Trump,just not coming out and saying it directly.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I just remembered.If you're looking for a war with Russia? You should be paying attention to the middle east because Russia is not going to go to war with America,but Israel Ezekiel 38:1-23 and after this war Russia( The land of Magog) will be weakened because they lose this war along with Iran and other Islamic countries and Germany- Gomer. They lose this war against Israel and will be weakened.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Speaking of the Gog & Magog war involving Russia,Iran and Turkey here is a bible prophecy report about an alliance being formed right now between Russia,Iran and Turkey. There are very few bible prophecy teachers I like on YouTube but I like this one. Although I differ with him on a few things here or there he is a very good bible prophecy teacher who keeps up with what is going on in the middle east,etc and does regular bible prophecy reports.

Gog & Magog alliance being proposed by Erdogan right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Dd5ce00y0

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

The biggest problem with a Clinton presidency would probably be Republican obstructionism.
Wow! How anyone could think this. You know, it's one thing to lean with certain political sensibilities, but when one cannot admit when a politician closer to their own ideals is just terrible in so many ways, well, that tells me that they are blindly partisan. I don't like many things about Trump, and I've been unmercifully critical of him. But how any honest liberal cannot see the constant lies and blatant hypocrisy of the Clintons is beyond me. I can see someone who leans left not liking traditional Republican stances. And there are many things the Republicans have done that I don't like either. But if you are unwilling to be as critical of dishonest people in your own favored party as you are of their opposition, well... The Clintons are lying schemers from way back. They've talked out of both sides of their mouths since Arkansas days. They've blamed the rich and Wall Street while gleefully taking money from the very same people. As Sec. of State, Hillary was a disaster. She's risked U.S. secrets and then lied about it. People willing to simply ignore her terrible history while only yakking about "those evil Republicans" have no credibility, IMHO.