Blind mystic "predicts" jihadi invasion of europe in 2016

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
JurassicTerrorist
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Blind mystic "predicts" jihadi invasion of europe in 2016

Post by JurassicTerrorist »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/625 ... c.outbrain

According to this blind mystic woman, who also predicted, 9/11, the 2004 tsunami, the birth of IS (Islamic state) and melting of the caps (in the 50's) is predicting a giant islamic invasion that will leave Europe to literally become a wasteland, killing in entire populations.

Now i'm of course skeptical of this prophecy, e.g i'm not sure how they would suddenly defeat us so successfully, heck i don't even think this prophecy lines up with the biblical one (i'm no expert in revelation though).

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this prediction/prophecy? Personally i'm some what very skeptical of this prophecy, but the fact she has predicted so many things, does make me a bit uneasy. Btw does this topic suit the "Politics and World Events" board, or is this supposed to be on another board?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Blind mystic "predicts" jihadi invasion of europe in 2016

Post by B. W. »

JurassicTerrorist wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/625 ... c.outbrain

According to this blind mystic woman, who also predicted, 9/11, the 2004 tsunami, the birth of IS (Islamic state) and melting of the caps (in the 50's) is predicting a giant islamic invasion that will leave Europe to literally become a wasteland, killing in entire populations.

Now i'm of course skeptical of this prophecy, e.g i'm not sure how they would suddenly defeat us so successfully, heck i don't even think this prophecy lines up with the biblical one (i'm no expert in revelation though).

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this prediction/prophecy? Personally i'm some what very skeptical of this prophecy, but the fact she has predicted so many things, does make me a bit uneasy. Btw does this topic suit the "Politics and World Events" board, or is this supposed to be on another board?
Never heard of this woman before...

Take with much salt and test all things...

blessings.

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

I saw this.

Thing is, it doesn't say what she actually said. Sometimes, with hindsight, it's easy to read truth into these predictions. They would have to be pretty specific to convince me but, it's scarily possible.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Prophecy is hokum.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Is this true?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12 ... nd-sweden/

Let's here from those in Europe and Sweden or who traveled there recently...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

edwardmurphy wrote:Prophecy is hokum.
Always?

What about when they come true? Just a fluke, coincidence?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Storyteller wrote:
Always?

I have never seen an example of prophecy coming true that held up to scrutiny. And if it takes faith to accept the prophecy then it's not a prophecy.

I didn't read the blind mystic's prophecy, but I'm going to guess that it's pretty vague, and that it will be fulfilled either by the massive jihadi invasion that it seems to imply, a half a dozen terrorist attacks spread across Europe and over the course of a calendar year, or anything in between. Heck, a propaganda offensive might even get it done.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Yep...the prophecy from this prophet is hokum. However, there will be problems in Europe thanks to the massive influx of Muslim migrants. Syrian migrants have already been photographed burning the Israeli & U.S. flags. The photos appeared in Die Welt newspaper (Germany) and Nettavisen Nyheter (Sweden).

I doubt Europe will have a jihadi invasion of Europe in 2016...there should be nothing more than a few more bombings and murders and knifings here and there.

Carry on.

:D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

False prophet. Pretty much anybody knows there are going to be more terrorist attacks in the west however this 2016 prophecy I don't believe. This is just stating the obvious.I have been warning about Islamic terrorism coming to the west since the early 1990's based on bible prophecy.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

edwardmurphy wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
Always?

I have never seen an example of prophecy coming true that held up to scrutiny. And if it takes faith to accept the prophecy then it's not a prophecy. Christ fulfilled a fair few. What exactly is a prophecy then?

I didn't read the blind mystic's prophecy, but I'm going to guess that it's pretty vague, and that it will be fulfilled either by the massive jihadi invasion that it seems to imply, a half a dozen terrorist attacks spread across Europe and over the course of a calendar year, or anything in between. Heck, a propaganda offensive might even get it done.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

and I agree with your second point
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Storyteller wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
Always?

I have never seen an example of prophecy coming true that held up to scrutiny. And if it takes faith to accept the prophecy then it's not a prophecy. Christ fulfilled a fair few. What exactly is a prophecy then?

I meant to go back and change that sentence to "And if it takes faith to accept the prophecy then it's not a fulfilled prophecy."

My point there is that for me to accept it a prophecy would have to be clear, obvious, and not open to interpretation. Faith shouldn't be an issue, and if it is then it's because the supporting evidence isn't there.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
Always?

I meant to go back and change that sentence to "And if it takes faith to accept the prophecy then it's not a fulfilled prophecy."

My point there is that for me to accept it a prophecy would have to be clear, obvious, and not open to interpretation. Faith shouldn't be an issue, and if it is then it's because the supporting evidence isn't there.
Okay, then...

Isaiah 11:11,12,Then it will happen on that day that the Lord Will again recover the second time with His hand The remnant of His people, who will remain, From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, And from the islands of the sea. 12 And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.

These verses are are still in progress...

Recently an 8th BCE seal was found naming a ruler was found in Israel...

Seal bearing name of Judean king found in Jerusalem - "Hezekiah [son of] Ahaz, king of Judah"

Therefore, the Jewish people have returned to Israel a second time. made a nation in one day in May 1948 - Isaiah 66:8,9

Even with such evidence as this, atheist cannot let go their agenda and live up to their own words when the evidence is there and then every time the news comes on about a small little nation called Israel and the existence of the Jewish people against all odds is also denied.

+++++

Now for this Blind Mystic, I would not give her credit for being a prophet for the criteria is 100 per cent accuracy. She is not even close to that. I looked her words up and they are way off the mark. So take much salt and test all things like this.

However, the biblical prophecies that have come to pass and the historical records match 100 percent.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb: