Honor Killings and maimings

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Zebulon
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Honor Killings and maimings

Post by Zebulon »

cslewislover wrote: Maybe with some loving intervention, he would not have done that crime. You're worried about some of us pointing the finger--maybe you should think more about pointing the finger at us!
You are right and sorry if I pointed the finger at you. Forgive me.
cslewislover wrote:One of my motives in pointing these things out is that so many think Islam is a religion of peace, and many get sucked into it because that's what they hear.
I don't really get that one Cslewislover. Are you saying that Christianity is a religion of peace? Islam is a religion that have Abraham as a patriarche (english word?) just like Jews and Christians. Jesus-Christ told the Jews (therefore now the Christians and the converted Islamists) that Before Abraham Was I am.
cslewislover wrote:Yet if they knew of these events - which happen all over, it wasn't just this one crazy dad - maybe they wouldn't join.
Cslewislover many Muslims and Islamists are very peacefull, their wifes do not wear the burkha and other stuff like that. This is only part of what the antiChrist want you to believe. Be carefull. You know Cslewislover you still have the right to question your pastor, your TV reporters and your Government if they are telling you the truth.
cslewislover wrote: I've heard former Muslim men speak who tell of western women who marry middle eastern muslims and visit their husband's home country, but then are forced to stay against their will. This is not a peaceful or loving religion for many, and it is loving to point this out so that others don't fall into it.
I heard it to Cslewislover, from the image of the beast.

Sorry again if I pointed to you.

Kindly,

Zebulon
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

I saw a burka-clad Barbie doll today, complete with mesh covering the doll's eyes. The burka covers Barbie's «assets» quite well; she just looks like a black garbage bag with mesh for the eyes. Apparently, Mattel makes these things for Muslim countries.

On another note,

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com :guns:

...will keep you up to date on honor killings and maimings.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Fürstentum Liechtenstein wrote:I saw a burka-clad Barbie doll today, complete with mesh covering the doll's eyes. The burka covers Barbie's «assets» quite well; she just looks like a black garbage bag with mesh for the eyes. Apparently, Mattel makes these things for Muslim countries.

On another note,

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com :guns:

...will keep you up to date on honor killings and maimings.

FL
FL,

Does this mean that Ken comes with exploding underware or a nice C4 decked out vest?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

B. W. wrote:Does this mean that Ken comes with exploding underware or a nice C4 decked out vest?
I heard that Ken was out planting IEDs* in order to kill that Great Satan operative, G.I. Joe.

FL

*Improvised Explosive Devices
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

y:O2
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Ever hear the Muslim saying, Beat your wife daily! if you don't know what for, she does.

A man should not have to waste his energy beating a useless wife. Thank Allah that this deception was caught on time!

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2010/02/10/99951.html

FL

+ + +

+ + +