Presidential Election

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Presidential Election

Post by Jac3510 »

For those who actually are interested, here's a link to what I was talking about with the additional 125,000 abortions per year.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2095535/posts

Allow me to just quote Obama: ""The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That's the first thing that I'd do."

There's a lot more at stake here on a moral level than just abortion, but at this point, everything else is like a match in a forest fire. Anyway, for those interested, if you haven't heard or know about it, you've got something to start on.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Presidential Election

Post by Gman »

Due to personal attacks, this topic has been locked.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8