How would you celebrate your freedom?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
adeepati
Newbie Member
Christian: No

How would you celebrate your freedom?

Post by adeepati »

Imagine you have just been delivered from slavery and death (as the Israelites were). God has saved you. How will you celebrate and thank Him? Will you use music? How? What instruments? Will you jump up and down? How will you give everybody a chance to respond?

please reply and write your comments.
Dan
Valued Member

Re: How would you celebrate your freedom?

Post by Dan »

adeepati wrote:Imagine you have just been delivered from slavery and death (as the Israelites were). God has saved you. How will you celebrate and thank Him? Will you use music? How? What instruments? Will you jump up and down? How will you give everybody a chance to respond?

please reply and write your comments.
I would bow down to Him and fast for a week, being in prayer several hours a day for that week, constantly praising Him in my mind, and thanking Him for His eternal grace and mercy forever and ever.
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

we all really have been set free from slavery when we were saved. praise him every moment of everyday. i know we can't do that forever (in this life)--maybe someday!
New Creation
2 Corinthians 5:7