MagSolo: What have you learned so far?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: MagSolo: What have you learned so far?

Post by RickD »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:I just like to debate..............................keeps my mind sharp. y=P~

Dan
Sharp as a marble. :poke:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:I just like to debate..............................keeps my mind sharp. y=P~

Dan
OK...your cristian god says that he punishes the children for they're parents sins (Ex 34:7) how do you cristians explain this? you think its fair??? why is your god so UNFAIR??????????? I mean anybody knows its unfair to punish a innocint kid.

WHATS RONG WITH YOUR GOD??????? HOW CAN YOU BELIVE IN SUCH AN UNFAIR THING? WHERES THE JUSTICE???

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:

Dan
OK...your cristian god says that he punishes the children for they're parents sins (Ex 34:7) how do you cristians explain this? you think its fair??? why is your god so UNFAIR??????????? I mean anybody knows its unfair to punish a innocint kid.

WHATS RONG WITH YOUR GOD??????? HOW CAN YOU BELIVE IN SUCH AN UNFAIR THING? WHERES THE JUSTICE???

FL

I love you FL, God loves you Fl, repent, repent, repent or swim in the fires and shower in the brimstone for that's where your incessant questioning will land you. :soap:

Insert G.O.G. argument here. :lalala:

And there is nothing
RONG
with God only your spelling. 8-}2

Love Dan y>:D< y@};- :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Last edited by Danieltwotwenty on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:

Dan

FL
:crazymad: :surrender:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

RickD wrote:

Dan
Cut myself on a marble yesterday. y:(|)

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Sam1995
Valued Member

Post by Sam1995 »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:
RickD wrote:

Dan
Cut myself on a marble yesterday. y:(|)

Dan
I have a friend with a head that looks like a marble........ :wave:
"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S Lewis
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bippy123 »

I got an uncle that has a head shaped exactly like a bowling pin :mrgreen:
Don't know where that thought came from, but then again I usually don't know what I'm doing most of the time lol
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:You guys are like so many fishies on a line that MAGSolo has put out but doesn't know how to reel in!

I used to do the same thing when I was an atheist. All of your posts to him are for naught.

I'm left wondering when (and if) I sould rub it in by saying ''I told ya so!''

FL y:-?
Perhaps but when we post and others, besides Magsolo, read it, there is the chance that, while he may not get it, others will.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

PaulSacramento wrote:Perhaps but when we post and others, besides Magsolo, read it, there is the chance that, while he may not get it, others will.
Excellent point! So...may I suggest that we not explain the same thing over and over again to an atheist who is obviously demonstating stubbornness?

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +