Losing Faith

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
kevdog19
Recognized Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#31

Post by kevdog19 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm trolling because of what? because I don't believe Jesus rose from the grave, that's ridicolous.

luke-10
Acquainted Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 5:51 am
Christian: Yes
Location: USA
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#32

Post by luke-10 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Sorry, please forget the troll remark.

But can you think of any man with "miraculous powers" who was able to rise from the [dead].

***I would have edited out if I wanted to take it back.
Last edited by luke-10 on Sun May 29, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevdog19
Recognized Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#33

Post by kevdog19 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:08 pm

well thank you for taking that back. I don't believe any man came back from the dead, I don't think that totaly craps on Jesus, he did alot while he was alive.

CeT-To
Senior Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#34

Post by CeT-To » Sun May 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Kevin, can you think up of any reason why Jesus wouldn't reveal himself the way you want him to?
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!

CeT-To
Senior Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#35

Post by CeT-To » Sun May 29, 2011 7:15 pm

kevdog19 wrote:well thank you for taking that back. I don't believe any man came back from the dead, I don't think that totaly craps on Jesus, he did alot while he was alive.
What if there were good arguments and evidence for the ressurection of Jesus and it was the best case for explaining what happened back then. Would you believe then?
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!

kevdog19
Recognized Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#36

Post by kevdog19 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm

yes, please provide the evidence, as I don't believe there is any. I don't know why Jesus doesn't reveal himself unless he wants us to be strictly faithful, which I feel goes against his wanting to spread the word.

User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Re: Losing Faith

#37

Post by B. W. » Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Kevin, you are using drugs - drugs that alter your mind severely - you need help...
kevdog19 wrote:I used to use ketamine like it's nobody's business. I mean I'd shoot it. It was something else but something was missing, any divine relevance so I quite 5 years ago. This may sound funny but after I left it I was wide open and Satan filled the void. Got me higher then ketamine which was just crazy. Cause when I was shooting Ketamine things that appeared smaller then my body were like atomically small and the things that were bigger then me appeared cosmically big, and Satan seemed to do the same things without the drugs, create the same illusions. But I believe all reliaty is an illusion so I respect it I was just happy just not to stick a needle in my arm twice a day. I was blowing out my veins, I had to change up every two months. It was crazy, ketamine is the drug to acess your unconcious mind, then Satan was the god to acess the unconcios mind. Maybe I'm lost, maybe I'm found, I'm confused, you all know I want to believe I just can't have faith.
Looks like satan has been robbing you of your mind and sleep -- How's it workin' for you???

Kevin, You need treatment for your addiction... go to a treatment center and get help - call a sucide and drug prevention hotline ASAP...
...At sufficiently high doses of the drug ketamine (often .25 grams (0.0088 oz) - .5 grams (0.018 oz) or more), it is common to experience a "K-hole". This is a slang term for a subjective state of dissociation from the body which may mimic the phenomenology of schizophrenia...

From this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-hole
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

kevdog19
Recognized Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#38

Post by kevdog19 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 pm

I quite drugs when I met Satan. I admit I had entered the K-hole on more then a few occasions, but it became irrelevent as I became closer to Satan. Ketamine is a extremely powerful drug but Satan is more powerful.

CeT-To
Senior Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#39

Post by CeT-To » Mon May 30, 2011 4:01 am

kevdog19 wrote:yes, please provide the evidence, as I don't believe there is any. I don't know why Jesus doesn't reveal himself unless he wants us to be strictly faithful, which I feel goes against his wanting to spread the word.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drcraigvide ... hNHuRkWEhs

Here is a snippet, to make you understand what's going on. I'll post other stuff later.
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!

User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Re: Losing Faith

#40

Post by B. W. » Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 am

kevdog19 wrote:I quite drugs when I met Satan. I admit I had entered the K-hole on more then a few occasions, but it became irrelevent as I became closer to Satan. Ketamine is a extremely powerful drug but Satan is more powerful.
Sound like you are tweaking....

What other drugs do you now do?

Back too K to sum up long term effect of IV use:

Long lasting effect of IV use of K leads to neuroses or other mental disorders: Schizotopal and various forms of mild schizophrenia and memory loss, also paranoia and egocentrism. Also documented that long term effect of IV use causes the user to feel and think that they are somehow more important or more integral to the world than others, develop a neuroses that gives a sense of being god like or having god like control or that some force of deity controls them in a mystical fashion. Your writings here betray that you are suffering from these efffects. You need help...

Next:

You claim you control satan and make him worship you, yet you say worshipping something is pointless and no-value. Satan has no value for you. Jesus Christ is greaterthan satan and you...

Here is the knowledge you need – come to Jesus Christ and be washed by His blood, cleansed, made whole and set free before it is too late…

This is the knowledge you need to know: John 8:32, 35, 36, 44c, 1 Peter 5:8, Eph 4:27, Eph 6:11, James 4:7, 1 John 3:8, John 10:10, Matthew 10:28c, John 3:15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 36c

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." John 5:24 - NKJV
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

kevdog19
Recognized Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#41

Post by kevdog19 » Mon May 30, 2011 12:24 pm

been drug free for 5 years, I still smoke cigs. I don't think I have any long term effects from the K. My guarding angel looks out for me.

Mariolee
Recognized Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Losing Faith

#42

Post by Mariolee » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm

kevdog19 wrote:yes, please provide the evidence, as I don't believe there is any. I don't know why Jesus doesn't reveal himself unless he wants us to be strictly faithful, which I feel goes against his wanting to spread the word.
http://www.amazon.com/Case-Real-Jesus-J ... 031024210X

Yup, there's a whole book providing evidence for Jesus (you know, aside from the Bible). In fact, there are a ton of books on the subject, but this one is a good starting point to find the real evidence behind Jesus. So, don't say that there's no evidence for God if you don't want to read it.
How do some people mess up a message about "love" and "forgiveness" so much?!

Post Reply