Lucifer and This Earth

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
omimanordude

Lucifer and This Earth

Post by omimanordude »

Hello everyone, I have a two part question.
1) Lucifer sinned in Heaven, presumably before the creation of the Earth, correct? If so, then where was he during the time between his rebellion and the time of Man? Was he sent to Hell, but somehow escaped and wound up on earth? After, he was here to tempt Eve, and is still here on earth to mess with Man, right?

2) Before man, there were angels. Than what was before that? Was it like another whole story, with the demons parallel to those here who reject christ, and the rest of the angels in heaven to stay in heaven with God? Before God created the angels, was He alone in the Trinity? I mean, the Bible does not mention that much. At first, angels and demons, then men going to heaven and hell. Somehow the devil left Hell when Earth and Man was created, and is able to live here. Do you guys think that GOD will make a whole another "plan" like this one after the NEw Heaven and New "Earth"?
Seraph
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

I think Lucifer was cast to earth after his rebellion. He, demons, and unbelievers don't go to hell until The Great White Throne Judgement.
omimanordude

Post by omimanordude »

Well, I don't know what to say to that, anyone else have anything else to say on this? Oh, one more question. What do you think life would be like here without Satan tempting mankind, from the Garden until now? Just wondering. :shock: