Video Review: Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran, and the Revolt...

Discuss strengths and weaknesses of new pages added to the God And Science website
Rich
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Video Review: Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran, and the Revolt...

Post by Rich »

Video Review: Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran, and the Revolt of Islam

I was referred to this from the Reasons To Believe apologist list and bought the video. It is quite well done.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Video Review: Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran, and the Revolt...

Post by Gman »

Rich wrote:Video Review: Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran, and the Revolt of Islam

I was referred to this from the Reasons To Believe apologist list and bought the video. It is quite well done.
Being naturally curious about the situations in the middle east, I had to get this video as well. This is probably one the best videos I've seen on summarizing the historical events surrounding Islam and the numerous issues facing Israel. What this video is, is a fact by fact approach to the conception of Islam to the establishment of Israel (including the current events). It is very long (145 minutes), and is truck loaded with information. It is not a video that covers the Koran (or it's suras), it is merely a documentary that covers the historical events about Islam and Israel from the very beginning to the end. I really learned alot from it.

Here is more about the video on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMxLN5oTO0E

Also, if you are interested in other videos about Israel and it's history, I would also highly recommend the video called "Israel; A nation is born."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-Ihde9Usg
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8