Being lied about in a complaint

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

Post by Nessa »

They were all real letters in envelopes delieved to reception but did become a part of therapy as a by product
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Kurieuo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 am
Nessa wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Please pray for truth to prevail

Thanks guys 😊
I didn't know my mum was in NZ? y:-?
Your mum is a he AND a therapist?

Now that IS disturbing :lol:
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Nessa wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:44 pm When I went into private practice with them from public, they up lifted stuff I wrote. About 80 hard copy pages. Claimed them as their own property. Didn't make copies and took the originals that belonged in my public health file.

Now it looks like it's too late to go the privacy comissioner cause after a year. The district health board is investigating at least.

It was letters I wrote. He said they were a 'diary' with 'entries' and a 'therapy idea'. Such a liar :shock:

Then when the health and disability commissioner asked them to submit all communication between us, they added it as letters then lied about them being real letters!

Then has used private info in their first response against me from the 'diary'

Can they even do that? If they are just a 'diary' processed in private sessions, they can't also claim they are 'communication' between us.

The letters had like personal traumatic stuff in them not directly related to them. And they submitted it all.

And they don't even own them! The DHB most likely do.
Now I know why you stopped writing to me! :esad:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Nessa wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:50 pm
Kurieuo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 am
Nessa wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Please pray for truth to prevail

Thanks guys 😊
I didn't know my mum was in NZ? y:-?
Your mum is a he AND a therapist?

Now that IS disturbing :lol:
Is it any wonder why people become therapists when they're so confused?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Kurieuo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:11 am
Nessa wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:44 pm When I went into private practice with them from public, they up lifted stuff I wrote. About 80 hard copy pages. Claimed them as their own property. Didn't make copies and took the originals that belonged in my public health file.

Now it looks like it's too late to go the privacy comissioner cause after a year. The district health board is investigating at least.

It was letters I wrote. He said they were a 'diary' with 'entries' and a 'therapy idea'. Such a liar :shock:

Then when the health and disability commissioner asked them to submit all communication between us, they added it as letters then lied about them being real letters!

Can they even do that? If they are just a 'diary' processed in private sessions, they can't also claim they are 'communication' between us.

The letters had like personal traumatic stuff in them not directly related to them. And they submitted it all.

Safer writing my secrets to Australians! y#-o
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:56 am
Kurieuo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:11 am

Safer writing my secrets to Australians! British Criminals y#-o
There,
FIFY
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Nessa, any news from the district health board about the status of your case?
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Philip wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:56 pm Nessa, any news from the district health board about the status of your case?
Thanks for asking.

I have had to withdraw from this point from being directly involved. Everything I have submitted still stands but my current therapist will take over. She is the one who originally made the complaint.

She needs to give a final response to the complaint by next friday. Then my ex therapist gets to respond one last time.

Then the HDC will either take no further action or formally investigate. At that stage, it is also passed back to the psychology board who can then do whatever they see fit to do. E.g do their own investigation.

At the moment the district health board are also investigating the letters to find out the ownership. Since he is denying they were real letters but that they were just a part of my public therapy, I am hoping they get taken off him. Then returned to my public health file.

He had uplifted all the letters from his public therapy office when he left the DHB job and went fully private.

This therapist has caused me more pain than anyone else in my life. He has now lied about me and caused so much hurt and I need to choose to forgive.

My mental health has greatly suffered especially since he won't admit to anything. Total professional abuse.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Ness, don't Emotionally or mentally give that guy that kind of power over you. Let go Of it and let God deal with him - and forgive - it WORKS!
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Well the complaint went to a formal investigation as of a few months ago. This is rare to get this far in NZ

His latest response follows one rule... Deny everything and admit nothing. He diagnosed me with a Narcissistic personality disorder so I am being seen as having limited insight. I can't be objective apparently. Ugh.

I feel so gaslighted. My current therapist and I are fighting his so called diagnosis. I feel God told me to pray for him that he would have truth in his innermost being. (Also pray this for myself).

I don't know if he's majorly self deceived or out right knows he's lying? Or justifies it in a way he's not out right lying but isn't fully deceived.

Please pray that God would bring truth to this situation and His will will be done. I am not saying I know the full truth but when the other person won't admit anything that factually happened, it's hard to find the actual truth
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
I don't know if he's majorly self deceived or out right knows he's lying? Or justifies it in a way he's not out right lying but isn't fully deceived.
That sounds like something that a narcissist would say.
y:-?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:30 am
Nessa wrote:
Only if it's not true

And I hope you are joking :shock:
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Nessa wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:39 am
Nessa wrote:
Only if it's not true

Like what chance is there that Rick isn't joking or sarcastic around here? :pound:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:39 am
Nessa wrote:
Only if it's not true

Of course I’m joking.

FWIW, you have never shown any symptoms of narcissistic disorder, or whatever the clinical term is. It's a pretty ridiculous “diagnosis”.

The guy should have his license revoked.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Lol ok. I am just paranoid and this has really hit me hard.

But I believe God will work it for good.

I miss you guys :mrgreen: