Being lied about in a complaint

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Being lied about in a complaint

Post by Nessa »

I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Please pray for truth to prevail

Thanks guys 😊
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Thanks guys 😊
Do tell...
y:-?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

May the truth one day to be seen.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

I will say it's to do with a psychologist so one of the worst ways to be gaslighted and lied about.

My current therapist is really supportive and we are making the complaint together. It's a long process but it's helping me learn to stand up for myself.

The psychologist doesn't believe they did anything wrong and only mentions their own 'great pain' with being complained about. Then diagnosed me with being narcissistic :econfused:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Then diagnosed me with being narcissistic :econfused:
Do you have proof of this as an actual diagnosis?

If you do, I would think that you could use this in your complaint. I don’t think they can just make a random diagnosis without merit.

Sounds like they didn’t like being complained about, so they tried the personal attack approach with you.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:10 am

If you do, I would think that you could use this in your complaint. I don’t think they can just make a random diagnosis without merit.

Sounds like they didn’t like being complained about, so they tried the personal attack approach with you.
Great point, will look into the diagnosis.

They used alot of big words and psychological concepts to try to show why I claimed stuff that they didn't say.

Even used my father against me. That was dirty and low down cheap.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 am
RickD wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:10 am

Great point, will look into the diagnosis.

They used alot of big words and psychological concepts to try to show why I claimed stuff that they didn't say.

Even used my father against me. That was dirty and low down cheap.
That's pretty low on their part. All of us have personal issues. And when we bring the issues to them in confidence, they shouldn’t be used as a weapon to attack us.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Yep, wonder if they have heard this song? y:-?

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

A classic tactic many doctors use against patients they either no longer want to treat or wish to deflect criticisms of whatever improper treatment is to accuse them of some psychiatric issue. It's like the favorite weapon of politicians that accuse others of racism - it's designed to sow doubt over anything negative their accuser has asserted. And narcissim as a clinical diagnosis has key markers that must be documented: https://psychcentral.com/disorders/narc ... -disorder/
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Those Dixie Chicks are crazy.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Philip wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:03 pm A classic tactic many doctors use against patients they either no longer want to treat or wish to deflect criticisms of whatever improper treatment is to accuse them of some psychiatric issue. It's like the favorite weapon of politicians that accuse others of racism - it's designed to sow doubt over anything negative their accuser has asserted. And narcissim as a clinical diagnosis has key markers that must be documented: https://psychcentral.com/disorders/narc ... -disorder/
Thanks for that.

There is very much a narcissistic element to him.

He's also a scared little boy as well. Doesn't want to lose his licence so will lie and deny.

When I met him, he led me to believe he was a born again Christian but then said he lied. However, he gave me several clues to what he really was - a Mormon.

I don't believe he ever intentionally wanted to cause harm but you know what they say about good intentions.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Nessa wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Thanks guys 😊
I didn't know my mum was in NZ? y:-?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 am

Thanks guys 😊
I didn't know my mum was in NZ? y:-?
Nessa wrote:
There is very much a narcissistic element to HIM.

HE’S also a scared little BOY as well. Doesn't want to lose HIS licence so will lie and deny.

When I met HIM, HE led me to believe HE was a born again Christian but then said HE lied. However, HE gave me several clues to what HE really was - a Mormon.

I don't believe HE ever intentionally wanted to cause harm but you know what they say about good intentions.
K,

Your mum is a he?

At least that explains your issues!
:pound:

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Funny haha
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

When I went into private practice with them from public, they up lifted stuff I wrote. About 80 hard copy pages. Claimed them as their own property. Didn't make copies and took the originals that belonged in my public health file.

Now it looks like it's too late to go the privacy comissioner cause after a year. The district health board is investigating at least.

It was letters I wrote. He said they were a 'diary' with 'entries' and a 'therapy idea'. Such a liar :shock:

Then when the health and disability commissioner asked them to submit all communication between us, they added it as letters then lied about them being real letters!

Then has used private info in their first response against me from the 'diary'

Can they even do that? If they are just a 'diary' processed in private sessions, they can't also claim they are 'communication' between us.

The letters had like personal traumatic stuff in them not directly related to them. And they submitted it all.

And they don't even own them! The DHB most likely do.