Being lied about in a complaint

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 314 times

Being lied about in a complaint

#1

Post by Nessa » Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm

I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Please pray for truth to prevail

Thanks guys 😊
These users liked this post by Nessa:
Philip (Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm)

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21922
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#2

Post by RickD » Sat May 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Nessa wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm
I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Please pray for truth to prevail

Thanks guys 😊
Do tell...
y:-?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
1over137
Technical Admin
Posts: 5214
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Slovakia
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 299 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#3

Post by 1over137 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 pm

May the truth one day to be seen.
These users liked this post by 1over137:
Nessa (Sun May 24, 2020 1:18 am)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 314 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#4

Post by Nessa » Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am

I will say it's to do with a psychologist so one of the worst ways to be gaslighted and lied about.

My current therapist is really supportive and we are making the complaint together. It's a long process but it's helping me learn to stand up for myself.

The psychologist doesn't believe they did anything wrong and only mentions their own 'great pain' with being complained about. Then diagnosed me with being narcissistic :econfused:

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21922
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#5

Post by RickD » Sun May 24, 2020 4:10 am

Then diagnosed me with being narcissistic :econfused:
Do you have proof of this as an actual diagnosis?

If you do, I would think that you could use this in your complaint. I don’t think they can just make a random diagnosis without merit.

Sounds like they didn’t like being complained about, so they tried the personal attack approach with you.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 314 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#6

Post by Nessa » Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 am

RickD wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:10 am
Then diagnosed me with being narcissistic :econfused:
Do you have proof of this as an actual diagnosis?

If you do, I would think that you could use this in your complaint. I don’t think they can just make a random diagnosis without merit.

Sounds like they didn’t like being complained about, so they tried the personal attack approach with you.
Great point, will look into the diagnosis.

They used alot of big words and psychological concepts to try to show why I claimed stuff that they didn't say.

Even used my father against me. That was dirty and low down cheap.

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21922
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#7

Post by RickD » Sun May 24, 2020 11:52 am

Nessa wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 am
RickD wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:10 am
Then diagnosed me with being narcissistic :econfused:
Do you have proof of this as an actual diagnosis?

If you do, I would think that you could use this in your complaint. I don’t think they can just make a random diagnosis without merit.

Sounds like they didn’t like being complained about, so they tried the personal attack approach with you.
Great point, will look into the diagnosis.

They used alot of big words and psychological concepts to try to show why I claimed stuff that they didn't say.

Even used my father against me. That was dirty and low down cheap.
That's pretty low on their part. All of us have personal issues. And when we bring the issues to them in confidence, they shouldn’t be used as a weapon to attack us.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 314 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#8

Post by Nessa » Sun May 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Yep, wonder if they have heard this song? y:-?


User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8741
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 420 times
Been liked: 663 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#9

Post by Philip » Sun May 24, 2020 4:03 pm

A classic tactic many doctors use against patients they either no longer want to treat or wish to deflect criticisms of whatever improper treatment is to accuse them of some psychiatric issue. It's like the favorite weapon of politicians that accuse others of racism - it's designed to sow doubt over anything negative their accuser has asserted. And narcissim as a clinical diagnosis has key markers that must be documented: https://psychcentral.com/disorders/narc ... -disorder/

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21922
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#10

Post by RickD » Sun May 24, 2020 9:12 pm

Those Dixie Chicks are crazy.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 314 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#11

Post by Nessa » Sun May 24, 2020 11:41 pm

Philip wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:03 pm
A classic tactic many doctors use against patients they either no longer want to treat or wish to deflect criticisms of whatever improper treatment is to accuse them of some psychiatric issue. It's like the favorite weapon of politicians that accuse others of racism - it's designed to sow doubt over anything negative their accuser has asserted. And narcissim as a clinical diagnosis has key markers that must be documented: https://psychcentral.com/disorders/narc ... -disorder/
Thanks for that.

There is very much a narcissistic element to him.

He's also a scared little boy as well. Doesn't want to lose his licence so will lie and deny.

When I met him, he led me to believe he was a born again Christian but then said he lied. However, he gave me several clues to what he really was - a Mormon.

I don't believe he ever intentionally wanted to cause harm but you know what they say about good intentions.

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 10035
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 650 times
Been liked: 672 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#12

Post by Kurieuo » Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 am

Nessa wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm
I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Please pray for truth to prevail

Thanks guys 😊
I didn't know my mum was in NZ? y:-?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21922
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#13

Post by RickD » Tue May 26, 2020 8:52 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 am
Nessa wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm
I made a serious complaint against a professional and their first response back has been to lie and deny.

Please pray for truth to prevail

Thanks guys 😊
I didn't know my mum was in NZ? y:-?
Nessa wrote:
There is very much a narcissistic element to HIM.

HE’S also a scared little BOY as well. Doesn't want to lose HIS licence so will lie and deny.

When I met HIM, HE led me to believe HE was a born again Christian but then said HE lied. However, HE gave me several clues to what HE really was - a Mormon.

I don't believe HE ever intentionally wanted to cause harm but you know what they say about good intentions.
K,

Your mum is a he?

At least that explains your issues!
:pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 314 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#14

Post by Nessa » Tue May 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Funny haha

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 314 times

Re: Being lied about in a complaint

#15

Post by Nessa » Tue May 26, 2020 11:44 pm

When I went into private practice with them from public, they up lifted stuff I wrote. About 80 hard copy pages. Claimed them as their own property. Didn't make copies and took the originals that belonged in my public health file.

Now it looks like it's too late to go the privacy comissioner cause after a year. The district health board is investigating at least.

It was letters I wrote. He said they were a 'diary' with 'entries' and a 'therapy idea'. Such a liar :shock:

Then when the health and disability commissioner asked them to submit all communication between us, they added it as letters then lied about them being real letters!

Then has used private info in their first response against me from the 'diary'

Can they even do that? If they are just a 'diary' processed in private sessions, they can't also claim they are 'communication' between us.

The letters had like personal traumatic stuff in them not directly related to them. And they submitted it all.

And they don't even own them! The DHB most likely do.

Post Reply