Please pray for me to stop being absent minded and pay attention to the right things in life ...

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Blessed
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Please pray for me to stop being absent minded and pay attention to the right things in life ...

Post by Blessed »

Tonight I gave an Uber driver a $400.00 tip by MISTAKE thinking it was $4.00 in ones because I am an IDIOT and a BUFFOON and a MORON.

All from not paying attention.

The money was wasted and did not go to a good cause! The driver was a dirty old man. I told him I was going to Dellano Bar because it was quiet and low key and not many people ( I don't like socializing at bars I sit alone in a corner) and high prices to keep out the riff raff. He said maybe you will meet a nice rich girl there. I said maybe I hope so, a nice girl would be nice I don't care about money.

We started takling and he goes on a tangent about how he goes to Columbia, Thailand and the Philippines to have sex with hookers. I could not believe what I was hearing. He went on and on said he is so old he does not care anymore he will put it anywhere, is done with American women, and doesn't care if he cheats on his wife beccause she deserves it etc. going on about how he bangs hookers and other horrible things in 3rd world countries and how great it is they are so poor and desperate for an old man like him.

I was totally shocked taken aback not paying attetnion.

I had $9,400 and four $1's in my wallet. I grabbed from the wrong side. I intended to tip this guy 4 dollars because I felt sorry for him and I almost always tip these drivers because I feel sorry for them for having such crummy jobs and feel guilty if I don't that I should because if I was in that crummy job I would need the money. I should not have given this guy anything! I don't know why I decided to.

I just got back and found out it was $400 by mistake not 4 $1's . I am sick to my stomach and very upset at myself because this guy was a bad person. I should not have tipped him anything. This is my punishment for not doing the right thing and tipping him I'm sure.

This guy game me 1 star (so I will not show up on his list again) on Uber and stole my money. He did not steal it. But he did steal it. He knows it was not a $400 tip. I said I just have Franklins here is 4 $1's.

Uber does not even have a phone number. I'm trying to find out if Uber has mandatory cameras in the car.

It does not matter I am very upset and this is all my fault. I have also been making mistakes in other areas. Always non intetional oversights that I catch later.

I am being very stupid. I am loney upset I am not married and trying to fill a void in my life. This needs to stop. I've cut back on my drinking but I need to get my focus back and become the old me again. I cannot believe I did this. I gave the money to a bad person. This is all my fault. This is horrible. I am an IDIOT I am a FOOL. :crying:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Re: Please pray for me to stop being absent minded and pay attention to the right things in life ...

Post by Nessa »

Blessed wrote:Tonight I gave an Uber driver a $400.00 tip by MISTAKE thinking it was $4.00 in ones because I am an IDIOT and a BUFFOON and a MORON.

All from not paying attention.

The money was wasted and did not go to a good cause! The driver was a dirty old man. I told him I was going to Dellano Bar because it was quiet and low key and not many people ( I don't like socializing at bars I sit alone in a corner) and high prices to keep out the riff raff. He said maybe you will meet a nice rich girl there. I said maybe I hope so, a nice girl would be nice I don't care about money.

We started takling and he goes on a tangent about how he goes to Columbia, Thailand and the Philippines to have sex with hookers. I could not believe what I was hearing. He went on and on said he is so old he does not care anymore he will put it anywhere, is done with American women, and doesn't care if he cheats on his wife beccause she deserves it etc. going on about how he bangs hookers and other horrible things in 3rd world countries and how great it is they are so poor and desperate for an old man like him.

I was totally shocked taken aback not paying attetnion.

I had $9,400 and four $1's in my wallet. I grabbed from the wrong side. I intended to tip this guy 4 dollars because I felt sorry for him and I almost always tip these drivers because I feel sorry for them for having such crummy jobs and feel guilty if I don't that I should because if I was in that crummy job I would need the money. I should not have given this guy anything! I don't know why I decided to.

I just got back and found out it was $400 by mistake not 4 $1's . I am sick to my stomach and very upset at myself because this guy was a bad person. I should not have tipped him anything. This is my punishment for not doing the right thing and tipping him I'm sure.

This guy game me 1 star (so I will not show up on his list again) on Uber and stole my money. He did not steal it. But he did steal it. He knows it was not a $400 tip. I said I just have Franklins here is 4 $1's.

Uber does not even have a phone number. I'm trying to find out if Uber has mandatory cameras in the car.

It does not matter I am very upset and this is all my fault. I have also been making mistakes in other areas. Always non intetional oversights that I catch later.

I am being very stupid. I am loney upset I am not married and trying to fill a void in my life. This needs to stop. I've cut back on my drinking but I need to get my focus back and become the old me again. I cannot believe I did this. I gave the money to a bad person. This is all my fault. This is horrible. I am an IDIOT I am a FOOL. :crying:
Can I borrow $5?

Sorry :lol:
I couldn't resist
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Re: Please pray for me to stop being absent minded and pay attention to the right things in life ...

Post by Nessa »

On a serious note, put it in God's hands and pray if he wants you to do anything about this.

It may feel like your money is wasted but God can redeem the situation if you trust him. We can't see the situation from God's point of view.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Why you carry so much in your wallet? That itself is an accident waiting to happen. I'm lucky if I carry $4, everything is just card these days. But then, we don't tip in Australia except to say be good to your mother or something the like.

Don't worry. The sickness of doing or saying something stupid normally wears off after a couple of days. :P Until you do or say something else that is also stupid. It happens.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

K: we don't tip in Australia
A good tip in Australia is usually something along the lines of, "Don't open more beers than you can drink in one setting, mate."

"Urp!"
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Kurieuo wrote:Why you carry so much in your wallet? That itself is an accident waiting to happen. I'm lucky if I carry $4, everything is just card these days. But then, we don't tip in Australia except to say be good to your mother or something the like.

Don't worry. The sickness of doing or saying something stupid normally wears off after a couple of days. :P Until you do or say something else that is also stupid. It happens.
Overcompensating. Women treat you better when they think you have money. It's unfair but true.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Philip wrote:
A good tip in Australia is usually something along the lines of, "Don't open more beers than you can drink in one setting, mate."

"Urp!"
Ha ha ha. Thats funny! Thanks for the laugh mate. I needed it. :)
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Blessed wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Why you carry so much in your wallet? That itself is an accident waiting to happen. I'm lucky if I carry $4, everything is just card these days. But then, we don't tip in Australia except to say be good to your mother or something the like.

Overcompensating. Women treat you better when they think you have money. It's unfair but true.
Thats ok. Men treat women better when they think they are pretty.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Philip wrote:

"Urp!"
Yes, great tip that one! If you rock up at a mate's place and he tells you that, they're giving you a green light to open up every single beer you see in their fridge.
:cheers:
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Nessa wrote:
Blessed wrote:

Thats ok. Men treat women better when they think they are pretty.
I bet you've never treated a good looking guy better. :P
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

How do I treat you? :P
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Nessa wrote:How do I treat you? :P
Like you think I'm a pretty woman. Or, hang on, that might be Rick. :knitting:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Kurieuo wrote:
Boys can be pretty y;;)
images (3).jpg
images (3).jpg (5.94 KiB) Viewed 7342 times
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
Boys can be pretty y;;)
images (3).jpg
I've seen K on YouTube. In fact, I've been stalking him, and I've subscribed to his YouTube channel.

He looks like your average Aussie man. He's handsome, in a boyish kind of way. Not effeminate, but not a hairy beast of a man either.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Blessed,

Don't beat yourself up over this. You made a mistake. It happens. Just think of the positives...

Like for instance, just think how far that $400 can go in Thailand. That $400 can feed a Thailand prostitute's family for an entire year!

And also, now that your wallet is $400 lighter, your back won't hurt as much!

And also, that's $400 that you won't spend on alcohol for yourself!

See how I can turn a negative into a positive situation?

:mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony