Need prayers , just lost the house :(

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Need prayers , just lost the house :(

Post by melanie »

Bippy I just wanted you to know that your are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to you.
You will get through this.
Life gets really tough sometimes, it brings us to our knees but God lifts us back up.
Praying for Gods light to shine upon you.
Stay strong y@};- y>:D<
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

melanie wrote:Bippy I just wanted you to know that your are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to you.
You will get through this.
Life gets really tough sometimes, it brings us to our knees but God lifts us back up.
Praying for Gods light to shine upon you.
Stay strong y@};- y>:D<
Ty Melanie and Ty all my brothers and sisters for your prayers and empathy and everything .
I saw more empathy here then my own 2 blood brothers have given me in my whole life . You are all truly Christ like to me .

Right now I'm gonna take one last chance of trusting someone to help me find more vending locations to increase business . If that doesn't work I will eventually make up my mind to where I will go next . I got a very kind off from someone in here to stay with them and my best friend deep is moving to the foothills of the Himalayas and wants me to go and stay with him and his parents . I swear I'm finding brothers and sisters that are true brothers and sisters and they have been kinder then both my blood brothers combined who both sucked and drained the life out of me .

God bless u all. If I ever get through this I really want to do some kind of work with the homeless . I don't want to ever leave anyone alone that is homeless since I now understand what it's like

I love u all so much y>:D<

DRDS ur an angel bro special thanks to u also
One day we are gonna mack out on pizza in heaven bro hehe
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Bip, lifting you up, tonight! Perhaps, your present situation is what it took to free you from the abusive treatment and situation your brothers had trapped you in. Sometimes, God has to move us through difficult circumstances in order to bring us to still waters. God WILL see you through this!
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote:Bip, lifting you up, tonight! Perhaps, your present situation is what it took to free you from the abusive treatment and situation your brothers had trapped you in. Sometimes, God has to move us through difficult circumstances in order to bring us to still waters. God WILL see you through this!
Thank you so much Philip, I hope so , I'm just gonna keep praying no matter how much despair hits me . The end goal,is always heaven my friend :)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Good to see being able to pay us a visit! :)
I hope you're keeping safe. Don't give up, press on.
And if unsure how to press on, press into God and focus on Christ.

If there's anything we can do let us know.
Should that be a collection of some sort, to help you get you to where you see that you need to be, then I'll chip in.

Otherwise, to hopefully provide some words of encouragement...
During in trials don't loose sight of the opportunities around you.
Maybe there is someone, or some people God wants you to meet, or reach out to.
We just do not know God's fuller plan for us, but don't let depression sink in as though something failed.
That is, a lie from a person who'd love you to take your own life because then you're no longer dangerous.
I know you know that, just like how you know I know it.

While I can't do much in person here, hopefully some passages I spent time putting together for you will give hope.
I pray that it helps, and I know there are a lot of concern people here, feeling helpless, wanting to help and unsure what to do.
So our thoughts and prayers and I'm sure more if needed are with you, if we only know how to best help.
  • Psalm 66:8-12
    8Bless our God, people,
    and let the sound of his praise be heard.
    9He gives us life
    and does not permit our feet to slip.
    10For you, God, tested us,
    to purify us like fine silver.
    11You have led us into a trap
    and set burdens on our backs.
    12You caused men to ride over us.
    You brought us through fire and water,
    but you led us to abundance.

Zechariah 13:9
    “And I will bring the third part through the fire,
    Refine them as silver is refined,
    And test them as gold is tested.
    They will call on My name,
    And I will answer them;
    I will say, ‘They are My people,’
    And they will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’”

James 1:12
    Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

1 Peter 1:3-9 (one of my favourites)
    3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 4:12-13
    12Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; 13but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.

James 1:2-4
    2Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

2 Timothy 1:8-9
    8Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord or of me His prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel according to the power of God, 9who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
    16Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 5:1-5 (another favourite)
    1Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. 3And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Romans 8:18
    18For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us

Romans 8:31-38 (and another favourite)
    31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? 33Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; 34who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. 35Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36Just as it is written,
    “FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG;
    WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.”

37But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Stay strong Bips!

I so wish there was more I could do for you. All I can do is pray, and that I am doing, hard.

You`ll get through this.

You are a wonderful example Bips, and an incredible person. We love you dearly and we will do anything and everything we can do to help you through this. We may not be able to help much but at least you know you`re not alone.

A xxx
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

Should that be a collection of some sort, to help you get you to where you see that you need to be, then I'll chip in.
Bippy, this isn't just idle talk... there's at least 2 of us willing to help. Please let us know and we'll be on it. Praying for you and your brothers, no matter how bad they've been. This is Christ's way and so it is ours. God bless brother.
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:
Bippy, this isn't just idle talk... there's at least 2 of us willing to help. Please let us know and we'll be on it. Praying for you and your brothers, no matter how bad they've been. This is Christ's way and so it is ours. God bless brother.
Don`t have much to spare at all due to the Amazon stuff but I`d gladly give something too.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:
Make it 3.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »