Everyone please like , comment and share this Facebook post

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Everyone please like , comment and share this Facebook post

Post by bippy123 »

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1051460904

This adorable little baby girl has cancer and Facebook is donating
$1 for every like she gets
$5 for every comment that's posted under that post
And 10$ for every share it gets

The money will go towards her needs and any operation that's needed to try to save her

Please folks post, comment and share away

Lets show them Christ's love from within us :)

Lets show this little girl and her family that we care
God bless u all
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1051460904
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Everyone please like , comment and share this Facebook p

Post by Silvertusk »

I am always wary of things like this and believe it is a hoax as there are many things like this doing the rounds. Plus if it isn't I would question the ethics of facebook for doing this, because they have turned a poor girls sufferring into a marketing vehicle. Why are they waiting for people to like, share or comment it? Facebook can pay for this girls operation a million times over and not even notice it. It feels wrong.

Just IMHO.

If they were genuine and really cared - they should just give a direct link where we could donate to her operation.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

Silvertusk wrote:I am always wary of things like this and believe it is a hoax as there are many things like this doing the rounds. Plus if it isn't I would question the ethics of facebook for doing this, because they have turned a poor girls sufferring into a marketing vehicle. Why are they waiting for people to like, share or comment it? Facebook can pay for this girls operation a million times over and not even notice it. It feels wrong.

Just IMHO.

If they were genuine and really cared - they should just give a direct link where we could donate to her operation.
Good questions silver . I guess I just saw the post and it use broke my heart :(
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

bippy123 wrote:
Silvertusk wrote:I am always wary of things like this and believe it is a hoax as there are many things like this doing the rounds. Plus if it isn't I would question the ethics of facebook for doing this, because they have turned a poor girls sufferring into a marketing vehicle. Why are they waiting for people to like, share or comment it? Facebook can pay for this girls operation a million times over and not even notice it. It feels wrong.

Just IMHO.

Good questions silver . I guess I just saw the post and it use broke my heart :(

Because you are a compassionate guy and care - in FB case here - I don't think they do really.