Prayers needed for bippy123

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Prayers needed for bippy123

Post by B. W. »

bippy123 wrote:
B. W. wrote:
DRDS wrote:Hey, I promised that I would stay away for awhile but I'm needing you all to please pray for bippy123. He's still having trouble with this scabies illness. It seems it comes and goes. It's put a huge burden on him both physically as well as financially. If it's ok not only pray for his healing but also pray that God will provide for his financial needs as well. I know what's it's like, I'm in a similar boat that he's in. So anyways, thank you all for your time. GB.
Can you send me a PM and let me know where he lives?
-
-
-
Hey BW. I left a message on ur cell :)
Yes I got the call but please leave the number I can call back on!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by neo-x »

Bippy, very glad to see you are doing better. God bless you bro, you are in prayers. y>:D<
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

neo-x wrote:Bippy, very glad to see you are doing better. God bless you bro, you are in prayers. y>:D<
Ty so much Neo, I see the love of Christ in you everytime you post y>:D<
Thank you so much for your prayers. I know I meantion this alot about prayers but they are treasures arent they :)
God bless
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

RickD wrote:That's some great news Bippy! I'm happy that you have figured out what was wrong.

But Bippy, are you sure it's not psoriasis? I thought cirrhosis was a liver ailment. y:-?
Thanks Rick, I hope this doc got it right . My friend doesnt waste time so im sure hes a good doctor.
h yea your right it is psoriasis, I must have been in ocd mode when I posted it lol

God bless
bob
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote:Bipster, you're in my prayers. I know how scary it can be to not know what is going on, or to be worried about having the ability to pay for treatment. So you are lifted up!
It must have been the prayers guys. I hadnt seen my friend in a few months and when he thought it was scabies he was scared to come over, but he was also just in church and decided to pay a short visit.
I never thought id see a good doctor before at least a month. Ironically the doctor is from India and it reminded of my bro Ashoke who passed away almost 4 years ago in june who converted to Christianity .
I remember he found Christ when he got laid off from a very good tech job in thailand. I still cant forget when he came on video chat and dressed like a cowboy. Everytime I think of that I still laugh. The first cowboy from india :mrgreen: .

Im just happy that he found Christ and is now in heaven

Thanks a bunch everyone for all of your prayers , they certainly lifted me up and Special thanks to DRDS my bro for posting this. You have a heart of gold bro
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Bip, I just love your heart, beautiful attitude and Christ-filled and focused Spirit. You are one of the bright lights to grace this forum.

May God bless and continue to guide you in your difficulties.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote:Bip, I just love your heart, beautiful attitude and Christ-filled and focused Spirit. You are one of the bright lights to grace this forum.

May God bless and continue to guide you in your difficulties.
Thank you Philip, but if you do see it I owe it to being influenced positive by Christian brothers like you , neo, byblos,Rick and everyone on this forum.
But I owe a special shout out to my brother DRDS. He is more of a brother to me than my own blood brothers.
We are all brother and sisters in Christ. Its just so neat that get to witness this example of Christian Brotherly Love in this forum.
Stop it guys, im starting to cry y>:D<

You guys here remind me of a verse that the apostle Paul says

http://www.biblestudytools.com/galatian ... mpare.html

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that [life] which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, [the faith] which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.
y[-o<
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Do not stop it guys. I love this thread. :mrgreen:
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

1over137 wrote:Do not stop it guys. I love this thread. :mrgreen:
No complaints here 1lover137 :mrgreen: y=; y[-o<
ChristianScientistAnn
Recognized Member

Post by ChristianScientistAnn »

Hi bippy123,
I'm glad you see progress in your situation, but why live with this? Jesus said: "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons."
There's no reason at all why you can't have a complete cure.
Ann
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

ChristianScientistAnn wrote:Hi bippy123,
I'm glad you see progress in your situation, but why live with this? Jesus said: "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons."
There's no reason at all why you can't have a complete cure.
Ann
Complete cure? Is it for all? What about the thorn in flesh of the apostle Paul? Not saying one cannot get cured completely. But there may be reasons, I think, for not complete cure in somebody's case. My two cents.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
theophilus
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by theophilus »

1over137 wrote:But there may be reasons, I think, for not complete cure in somebody's case.
Some people suffer severe physical handicaps and still serve God.

http://www.joniandfriends.org/

http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

Regardless of what we suffer in this life, at the resurrection we will have perfect bodies that are completely free of pain and disease.
God wants full custody of his children, not just visits on Sunday.
ChristianScientistAnn
Recognized Member

Post by ChristianScientistAnn »

Psoriasis can be cured solely through prayer.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

ChristianScientistAnn wrote:Psoriasis can be cured solely through prayer.
Anything can be cured if it is God's will. The problem is not that, the problem is human expectations.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

If it be the Lord's will that I be healed completely I accept it, if Its also the Lord's will that I am not completely healed than I happily accept it as well.
All of the hardships that have happened to me have prepared me for this moment when I say ""Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done." :amen:
He is my loving savior and creator and I trust him more then I could ever trust myself or anyone else.

I will continue praying each day for healing but most of all I will pray for the graces to stay strong strong with the Lord :)