Prayer for a review

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Prayer for a review

Post by Silvertusk »

Hi guys. If anyone sees this this morning could you pray that the review for my department goes well. I am head of ICT at a School and my department is being reviewed which will involve a meeting, some lesson observations and probably chatting with some pupils. It has taken me a lot of work over the last year to build the department up from scratch and I am a little bit stressed about today. In fact I did not get much sleep. Any prayers would be much appreciated. Thank you.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Re: Prayer for a review

Post by neo-x »

Silvertusk wrote:Hi guys. If anyone sees this this morning could you pray that the review for my department goes well. I am head of ICT at a School and my department is being reviewed which will involve a meeting, some lesson observations and probably chatting with some pupils. It has taken me a lot of work over the last year to build the department up from scratch and I am a little bit stressed about today. In fact I did not get much sleep. Any prayers would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Praying for you silver, god be with you. y[-o<
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Thank you Neo.

It was meant to be lunchtime - now it is moved to afterschool............ y:-s
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Certainly Silver, may The Lord bless you with confidence.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Silvertusk wrote:Hi guys. If anyone sees this this morning could you pray that the review for my department goes well. I am head of ICT at a School and my department is being reviewed which will involve a meeting, some lesson observations and probably chatting with some pupils. It has taken me a lot of work over the last year to build the department up from scratch and I am a little bit stressed about today. In fact I did not get much sleep. Any prayers would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Prayed for you last night here across the pond!

You will do fine...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Any news yet Silvertusk?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Well had the first meeting. The SLT guy who was suppose to do it, did not come down to IT as he was in the middle of a personal phone call, so we started our meeting 40 minutes late. After I went through all the work I had done building the department up. I suppose the one good thing about ICT is that you can impress people who are not that keyed up with it very easily. He was certainly blown away by what I showed him, so that is a good start. We are meeting again on Monday and he is going to observe a computing lesson and perhaps talk to some students. It all seems rather intense. But thank you once again for all your prayers. I know that God has got my back.

Silvertusk.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

He was certainly blown away by what I showed him, so that is a good start.
:)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Silvertusk wrote:Well had the first meeting. The SLT guy who was suppose to do it, did not come down to IT as he was in the middle of a personal phone call, so we started our meeting 40 minutes late. After I went through all the work I had done building the department up. I suppose the one good thing about ICT is that you can impress people who are not that keyed up with it very easily. He was certainly blown away by what I showed him, so that is a good start. We are meeting again on Monday and he is going to observe a computing lesson and perhaps talk to some students. It all seems rather intense. But thank you once again for all your prayers. I know that God has got my back.

Silvertusk.
Great to hear that ST. y>:D<
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com