Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Prayer Requests

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
GreyDeSilvisanctis
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Prayer Requests

Post by GreyDeSilvisanctis »

It's been half a week since Yolanda (or Haiyan as it's internationally called) struck my country. It was disastrous to say the least and to think I WAS there a few days just before the storm began. When I saw some videos, I was devastated because I knew that area; I've travelled there. In fact, I would have been trapped there had I stayed a few more days. Presently, I have been helping my university in Manila to repack goods to be delivered to the site. Though I don't have any direct relatives in the Visayas Region (the area that was struck the most) that were greatly affected. I plead you please pray with me for the victims.

Sincerely Yours
~ Grey de Silvisanctis
"ג Magna opera Domini, ד exquirenda omnibus, qui cupiunt ea." - Ps. 111:2 [NVV]

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth 'thrown in': aim at Earth and you will get neither." - C.S. Lewis
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Prayer Requests

Post by B. W. »

GreyDeSilvisanctis wrote:It's been half a week since Yolanda (or Haiyan as it's internationally called) struck my country. It was disastrous to say the least and to think I WAS there a few days just before the storm began. When I saw some videos, I was devastated because I knew that area; I've travelled there. In fact, I would have been trapped there had I stayed a few more days. Presently, I have been helping my university in Manila to repack goods to be delivered to the site. Though I don't have any direct relatives in the Visayas Region (the area that was struck the most) that were greatly affected. I plead you please pray with me for the victims.

Sincerely Yours
~ Grey de Silvisanctis
Hi Grey,

I was not aware you are from the Philippines and yes, we pray and pray to seek somehow to get aid there too those there. By this time, it must be getting very bad.

Let's not forget those in the storms path...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the Philippines. y[-o<
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
GreyDeSilvisanctis
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by GreyDeSilvisanctis »

B. W. wrote: Hi Grey,

I was not aware you are from the Philippines and yes, we pray and pray to seek somehow to get aid there too those there. By this time, it must be getting very bad.

Let's not forget those in the storms path...
-
-
-
Thank you for the prayers, B.W.
I am partly at fault for not revealing which country I reside. I usually keep it a secret in my internet personas but when that chain of the earthquake and the super typhoon struck, I couldn't sit still.
Danieltwotwenty wrote:Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the Philippines. y[-o<
Thanks as well, Daniel.
And to the entire community here in the forums, thank you for your prayers.

~ Grey
"ג Magna opera Domini, ד exquirenda omnibus, qui cupiunt ea." - Ps. 111:2 [NVV]

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth 'thrown in': aim at Earth and you will get neither." - C.S. Lewis