Thank You!!!!!!!

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
ronjohn839
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Thank You!!!!!!!

Post by ronjohn839 »

It means so much that you would all pray for me! Please come in agreement with me for God's will to be done in my life. Please pray that God's love and character would shine through me as i look for a job in august. I ask that our dear father will cover all my mistakes and work together my fragile life for good. Peace be with you' thanks again.
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Thank You!!!!!!!

Post by 1over137 »

ronjohn839 wrote:It means so much that you would all pray for me! Please come in agreement with me for God's will to be done in my life. Please pray that God's love and character would shine through me as i look for a job in august. I ask that our dear father will cover all my mistakes and work together my fragile life for good. Peace be with you' thanks again.
Lord, I pray for your leading in john's life, for strengthening his spirit, bringing him to peace so that he could shine and testify about you and your love. I pray he gets a job in which he can grow professionally and personally. I pray for forgiving our sins and helping us to do good and find the good. Amen.

God with you, brother.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart