Please take me

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
nd2012
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Please take me

Post by nd2012 »

Starting to believe the God is not real but will try one more time. I am tired ,worn out , and beat down. I ask that you take me from this earth. I dont want to be here anymore. Im not sad and not looking pitty. just tired and worn out. ill give you a chance if it doesnt happen soon then ill take it into my own hands
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Please take me

Post by B. W. »

nd2012 wrote:Starting to believe the God is not real but will try one more time. I am tired ,worn out , and beat down. I ask that you take me from this earth. I dont want to be here anymore. Im not sad and not looking pitty. just tired and worn out. ill give you a chance if it doesnt happen soon then ill take it into my own hands
You need help - so we pray that Jesus Christ arrest your desire and stop it and give you a clear mind so in Jesus Name - Stop and think...

Now, what is the real cause for all this?

Rejected, abandoned, Ignored?

It is up to you to talk to people here since you posted this so you better delay you intentions now that you have peoples attention. and start typing...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
ronjohn839
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ronjohn839 »

I know God brought you to this forum for a reason. Please don't give up on yourself, because God will NEVER give up on you. You are dear to God, so dear that he gave his life for you, became a curse for you, became poor, bruised, scarred, sin, mocked, sickness all for you. I'm tired too, you are not alone and there is good news. If we wait upon the lord, he will renew our strength. We will run and not be weary, walk and not be faint." (isaiah 40:31). message me if you want, sorry i am a few months late.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

please talk to us brother. I know what you talk about...I have been through this phase, where one just feels tired of everything and wants life to end. I assure you all hope is not lost.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

nd2012 wrote:Starting to believe the God is not real but will try one more time. I am tired ,worn out , and beat down. I ask that you take me from this earth. I dont want to be here anymore. Im not sad and not looking pitty. just tired and worn out. ill give you a chance if it doesnt happen soon then ill take it into my own hands
No matter how you may feel now, please take one day, one moment at a time.
We are here for you.
You are loved and you have a family, ALL are God's children and so are you.
There have been times when it would be far easier to give up, when the weight of the world is just to much to bear, when being awake is more of an effort than every dreamt possible, in those times we get out strength from God, just let Him in and He will give you what you need.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

The OP was posted november last year - I don't think the poster will see your responses.
theophilus
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by theophilus »

Silvertusk wrote:The OP was posted november last year - I don't think the poster will see your responses.
That doesn't mean it is too late to pray for him.
Before they call I will answer.
(Isaiah 65:24 ESV)
God wants full custody of his children, not just visits on Sunday.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

I appreciated that. Just not sure how we are going to get an update - unless he is going to come back on. Until then it is in God's hands and I pray that the Poster did not do anything foolish.