Sudden Anxiety Attack That Is So Scary

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Tina
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Sudden Anxiety Attack That Is So Scary

Post by Tina »

Please will somebody pray for me right now please? =,< I am so scared right now please and if u can, please pray for others with my same problem, anxiety I stealing sleep from me and making me miserable. =,,< I just woke up with the worst panic attack, they always make me think I'm gonna die and I'm not ready . I normally wouldn't ask but this attack was the worst I've ever had someone please pray =,<
"Love others as I have loved you." -Jesus Christ
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Sudden Anxiety Attack That Is So Scary

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

y[-o<
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

I guess no one is ever ready to die, what has always comforted me is that Christ will take care of the things I have not been able to complete. To be honest I do not think the answer to your problem lies in prayer.

Have you sought some professional help, some medication, it might help a lot.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Ivellious
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Ivellious »

As someone who literally has gone through some mental and emotional issues recently, I can say that seeking some form of help is probably good. Hopefully you can get it before it gets too out of control, because let me tell you that is not fun at all (I say this from experience). Talk to a psychiatrist or a psychologist. They might want to try therapy or medication. Either way it's worth a try. Nothing is a sure thing when it comes to these things, but it's probably better to try to get help than to just suffer through it.

I wish you luck.