Thanks for your prayers for Carole

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Rich
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Thanks for your prayers for Carole

Post by Rich »

A number of you have been praying for my wife Carole, who has a brain tumor. In July, there was an indication that Carole's brain tumor was growing. However, two followup MRIs showed that the increased contrast was probably due to seizure activity, rather than tumor growth, which is good news. As a result of the issue, I got an email from a brother, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor in June, with surgery soon thereafter. His tumor was near the cerebellum, which is very dangerous, and looked, from the initial scans to be an aggressive, metastatic tumor. With a young child and another on the way, he really needed a miracle. You can read his story at his new website http://www.shenvi.org. Although things are looking much better, Neil may need radiation treatment. Please pray for him, and thank you for your prayers for us.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Re: Thanks for your prayers for Carole

Post by Gabrielman »

Will do Rich, and sorry to hear about your friend... I will keep him and your wife in my prayers. Please keep us updated on this. y[-o<

God Bless
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
ChrisB
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ChrisB »

I will keep praying for your wife and for your friend too. y[-o< God Bless them both.
"Materialists and madmen never have doubts." -G.K. Chesterton
narnia4
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by narnia4 »

I'll be praying for that.
Young, Restless, Reformed