Job interview tomorrow

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Swamper
Valued Member
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:36 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Over there
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Job interview tomorrow

#1

Post by Swamper » Mon May 05, 2008 11:34 am

Hey guys, it looks like I may finally be getting a steady job soon. I have an interview at a place tomorrow evening, so I'd like for you to pray that everything goes well for me and the other applicants.
Thanks,
James
God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2333
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Southern California
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Job interview tomorrow

#2

Post by cslewislover » Mon May 05, 2008 3:22 pm

OK, swamper!
Image
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Gman
Old School
Posts: 6081
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:36 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Northern California
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Job interview tomorrow

#3

Post by Gman » Fri May 09, 2008 10:23 pm

Swamper wrote:Hey guys, it looks like I may finally be getting a steady job soon. I have an interview at a place tomorrow evening, so I'd like for you to pray that everything goes well for me and the other applicants.
Thanks,
James
Go swamp go... Sorry for being late on this one. How did it go?
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8

User avatar
Swamper
Valued Member
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:36 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Over there
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Job interview tomorrow

#4

Post by Swamper » Sat May 10, 2008 4:27 am

Gman wrote:
Swamper wrote:Hey guys, it looks like I may finally be getting a steady job soon. I have an interview at a place tomorrow evening, so I'd like for you to pray that everything goes well for me and the other applicants.
Thanks,
James
Go swamp go... Sorry for being late on this one. How did it go?
Well, I got the job. :) Basically I sell Kirby vacuums.

I'd like now for you guys to pray that I do well in this job. Thanks.
God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.

User avatar
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:45 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Kentucky U.S.A.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Job interview tomorrow

#5

Post by Cross.eyed » Sun May 11, 2008 12:07 pm

Prayers offered up Swamper and may God bless.
I am the wretch the song refers to.

User avatar
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:38 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: United Kingdom
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Job interview tomorrow

#6

Post by Silvertusk » Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 am

Swamper wrote:
Gman wrote:
Swamper wrote:Hey guys, it looks like I may finally be getting a steady job soon. I have an interview at a place tomorrow evening, so I'd like for you to pray that everything goes well for me and the other applicants.
Thanks,
James
Go swamp go... Sorry for being late on this one. How did it go?
Well, I got the job. :) Basically I sell Kirby vacuums.

I'd like now for you guys to pray that I do well in this job. Thanks.
My mum owns a Kirby Vaccuum. There are very powerful.

User avatar
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1654
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:11 pm
Christian: No
Location: Calgary
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Job interview tomorrow

#7

Post by bizzt » Mon May 26, 2008 12:06 pm

How is it going with Selling Kirby's. They are very nice machines! Don't like the selling tactics mind you but the Kirby Power speaks for itself!

User avatar
Swamper
Valued Member
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:36 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Over there
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Job interview tomorrow

#8

Post by Swamper » Mon May 26, 2008 3:44 pm

bizzt wrote:How is it going with Selling Kirby's. They are very nice machines! Don't like the selling tactics mind you but the Kirby Power speaks for itself!
Well, I haven't sold any yet, but that's okay because I still get paid (plus commission if I do sell any). :)

The hours can be very long and the work is very exhausting though. I would appreciate it if you guys continue to pray for me.
God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.

Post Reply