Army Buddy

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Enigma7457
Valued Member
Christian: No

Army Buddy

Post by Enigma7457 »

My best friend of...well, of a long time... is back from Iraq. He will be stationed in Texas for the next few days before he can take leave. He will be down to visit then.

Anyway, i want you to pray for him. He is struggling a lot with his girlfriend (not fond of her myself) and i think he would be better off without her. It really seems that he can't catch a break. His entire life has a been a struggle, with an abusive mother and some not-so-hot friends. He was homeless (sort of, he stayed with me a lot) for a while before he joined the army. He is the strongest, firmest, most powerful christian i know. I strive to even be a part of what he is. I just hope and pray he can keep at it.

He doesn't need any specific prayers, he just needs love and rest, both of which he will get a lot of while visiting.
JCSx2
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Army Buddy

Post by JCSx2 »

Enigma7457 wrote:My best friend of...well, of a long time... is back from Iraq. He will be stationed in Texas for the next few days before he can take leave. He will be down to visit then.

Anyway, i want you to pray for him. He is struggling a lot with his girlfriend (not fond of her myself) and i think he would be better off without her. It really seems that he can't catch a break. His entire life has a been a struggle, with an abusive mother and some not-so-hot friends. He was homeless (sort of, he stayed with me a lot) for a while before he joined the army. He is the strongest, firmest, most powerful christian i know. I strive to even be a part of what he is. I just hope and pray he can keep at it.

He doesn't need any specific prayers, he just needs love and rest, both of which he will get a lot of while visiting.

My prayers are out for him and my hat is off to his service.

Jim
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Army Buddy

Post by FFC »

I'm praying.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?