Pregnant Wife

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Enigma7457
Valued Member
Christian: No

Pregnant Wife

Post by Enigma7457 »

My wife is in the hospital (has been in since saturday morning). She had a fever of 102.6 at one point, and her heart rate was up to almost 150 while laying down. They are worried she has the flu.

Thankfully, she is doing better today. Her temp is down to 99-100, and her resting heart rate is about 110-120. She will probably be there again tonight.

Good news is the baby seems fine. They keep monitoring her and the baby. Please pray that everything turns out okay and nothing happens to my wife or my little baby.

PS- We are about 90% sure it is a girl, but we find out for sure in a couple of days (hopefully, the baby didn't really open his/her legs the other time).
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Pregnant Wife

Post by Byblos »

Prayers on the way y[-o<
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Enigma7457 wrote:My wife is in the hospital (has been in since saturday morning). She had a fever of 102.6 at one point, and her heart rate was up to almost 150 while laying down. They are worried she has the flu.

Thankfully, she is doing better today. Her temp is down to 99-100, and her resting heart rate is about 110-120. She will probably be there again tonight.

Good news is the baby seems fine. They keep monitoring her and the baby. Please pray that everything turns out okay and nothing happens to my wife or my little baby.

PS- We are about 90% sure it is a girl, but we find out for sure in a couple of days (hopefully, the baby didn't really open his/her legs the other time).
y[-o<
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Same here, Enigma. y[-o<
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
zoegirl
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Praying for you enigma

Happy that both are doing better.
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

Praying things turn out well.
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Praying for you and your wife Enigma. God will see you through.

Silvertusk,
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Enigma, I'm pausing to pray before I send this. God's healing and grace to your wife and child.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Enigma7457
Valued Member

Post by Enigma7457 »

All is better. Wife and baby are safely home. Found out later that if the heartrate had not gone down (it did :ewink: ) than they said they would have had to abort the baby to save her. Phew....

She did have the flu and now is out of work until 12/31. Thank you so much for the prayers, i am sure that are what saved everyone.

Bad news: We had our sonogram but that stinkin' baby won't open it's legs for anyone. Good, i guess, if it's a girl. We have another appointment in three weeks for one last shot. Boy this waiting game is horrible.
zoegirl
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Enigma7457 wrote:All is better. Wife and baby are safely home. Found out later that if the heartrate had not gone down (it did :ewink: ) than they said they would have had to abort the baby to save her. Phew....

She did have the flu and now is out of work until 12/31. Thank you so much for the prayers, i am sure that are what saved everyone.

Bad news: We had our sonogram but that stinkin' baby won't open it's legs for anyone. Good, i guess, if it's a girl. We have another appointment in three weeks for one last shot. Boy this waiting game is horrible.

PRAISE GOD!!

Glad she can stay home and relax and sleep and take care of herself and him/her
Enigma7457
Valued Member

Post by Enigma7457 »

Just an update: Had a sonogram today and we FINALLY know the sex: Girl. Alayna Brooke.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Enigma7457 wrote:Just an update: Had a sonogram today and we FINALLY know the sex: Girl. Alayna Brooke.
Congratulations! When is the due date? :clap:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
Enigma7457
Valued Member

Post by Enigma7457 »

May 10th