our finances

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

our finances

Post by jenna »

As stated earlier, my husband had hip surgery to replace his hip for the 2nd time. Thanks to prayers he is recovering. However the surgery was July 31st, and since that time I have been unable to work because I have had to take care of him. Our finances are running extremely low, since the only income we have is his disability check every month. Our bills are piling up very high and it seems almost impossible to pay everything like we need to. Please pray for us thay we are able to find some help soon as we no longer can pay anything like we should. We already have a cut-off date on our power and our water bills. Please pray that we find help soon. :(
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: our finances

Post by FFC »

I'm praying, Jenna.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:I'm praying, Jenna.
Me too.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

Thank you both and God bless you and yours. :D
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

Got you on the list.

I pray your husband has a swift and good recovery and that both of you will find a way through the difficulty.

Jim
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

I will pray for you Jenna! Has your Situation improved any?
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

bizzt wrote:I will pray for you Jenna! Has your Situation improved any?
Wow, didn't expect this to receive any more responses. Thank you Bizzt! y>:D< My situation has improved somewhat, but I am still unable to work. My husband also had to have a biopsy on his throat recently, and was supposed to be in overnight only. Turned out he was in for 13 days on account of a screw-up somewhere in the hospital. He was rendered unconcious for the surgery, but somehow his breathing tube got tangled up and he was without oxygen for about 3-4 minutes. He also had pneumonia again. So they sedated him for about 10 days to get over the pneumonia, and he was there for another 3 recovering and for therapy. He is only now slowly recovering. I'm just glad he's here at all. Again, Bizzt, thanks for the thoughts. y@};-
Daniel
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Daniel »

Absolutely.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

OK. I'm sorry you both are having to go through so much for so long. For everything there is a purpose, however. y[-o<
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis