Father's - illness

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Father's - illness

Post by B. W. »

I have not been able to be on the forum as much as I like: Many things are going on.

My Father is in late-late stage Alzheimer's and his body is becoming ridged — curling. Hospice doctor states that his time left could be a week — month — but who really knows? My Father is a Christian and it is my family's prayer that the Lord take him home soon.

I know this is an odd request but please join in prayer that the Lord will take my father home soon. Years of this has also taken a toll on my mother and her health — prayer for her too to let her know she will be taken care of and everything will be well, she too is a Christian, Also, Pray for my sister and her family — for salvation and my sister to draw close to the Lord and really know him this time.

Pray for me as well however the Lord leads.

God bless you all!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Father's - illness

Post by zoegirl »

B. W. wrote:I have not been able to be on the forum as much as I like: Many things are going on.

My Father is in late-late stage Alzheimer's and his body is becoming ridged — curling. Hospice doctor states that his time left could be a week — month — but who really knows? My Father is a Christian and it is my family's prayer that the Lord take him home soon.

I know this is an odd request but please join in prayer that the Lord will take my father home soon. Years of this has also taken a toll on my mother and her health — prayer for her too to let her know she will be taken care of and everything will be well, she too is a Christian, Also, Pray for my sister and her family — for salvation and my sister to draw close to the Lord and really know him this time.

God bless you all!
-
-
-
DOne
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

B. W. wrote:I know this is an odd request but please join in prayer that the Lord will take my father home soon. Years of this has also taken a toll on my mother and her health — prayer for her too to let her know she will be taken care of and everything will be well, she too is a Christian, Also, Pray for my sister and her family — for salvation and my sister to draw close to the Lord and really know him this time.

It doesn't sound at all odd to me... prayer sent.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

May the Good Lord ease his suffering and be with you in your time of need. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

I'm praying
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Yes, I will pray for you. God bless you and your family.
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them