Strange prayer request.

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Enigma7457
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by Enigma7457 »

The thing that kills me the most is how families are not fairly distributed. I'm not one to question God, but...

My parents are perfect. I had the little tv brady bunch ladeeda childhood. Then i see families like my wives (by the way, i believe most of his emotional problems are the mother's fault) and other friends i have whose parents steal their money to buy crack. Drives me crazy. Couldn't my parents have been a little less perfect and their's a little more?

Example: My wife laughs about this. Her biological mom dropped her off at a grocery store. When she first went into foster care (with her now mom) they said they threw away everything because it was so dirty. Couldn't clean it. They just tossed it.

And she is so normal. Not messed up at all.

But my wife thinks that i had the little brady bunch family so that way i could help others. But i think it is because i would be messed up if i didn't. I almost want to cry when i hear some of these stories. And my wife knows hundreds of them. All of her adopted family had stories like that. :x

sorry, i'm venting again...

Just pray. I'm not sure what for. But lets just pray.
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

I'll keep praying...