prayer for daughter

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
CBM
Newbie Member
Christian: No

prayer for daughter

Post by CBM »

My daughter is 16 years old. Since 3 days old she has had hydrocephalus a nuerological disorder with too much cerebral spinal fluid in her brain that can't be drained away naturally. She has had over 50 surgeries and we just can't seem to get it right. I know God has watched over all these years but she is getting fatigued of trying and it's hard to continue to pray for total healing when it has been so elusive for her. Her nuerosurgeon is a world famous surgeon who is a christian so it seems like we have all the possibilites covered for God to answer our prayers yet we still are in this dilemia. Since Good Friday last month she has had 4 surgeries including one last night at 2am. And still she has terrible headaches and the surgeries don't seem to be working. Please pray for Caitlin to get her miracle healing. So many people are praying for her - so God knows - we just need his mercy to provide the final healing for her.

God Bless - CBM
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: prayer for daughter

Post by bizzt »

CBM wrote:My daughter is 16 years old. Since 3 days old she has had hydrocephalus a nuerological disorder with too much cerebral spinal fluid in her brain that can't be drained away naturally. She has had over 50 surgeries and we just can't seem to get it right. I know God has watched over all these years but she is getting fatigued of trying and it's hard to continue to pray for total healing when it has been so elusive for her. Her nuerosurgeon is a world famous surgeon who is a christian so it seems like we have all the possibilites covered for God to answer our prayers yet we still are in this dilemia. Since Good Friday last month she has had 4 surgeries including one last night at 2am. And still she has terrible headaches and the surgeries don't seem to be working. Please pray for Caitlin to get her miracle healing. So many people are praying for her - so God knows - we just need his mercy to provide the final healing for her.

God Bless - CBM
Welcome CBM

Indeed we will pray for Caitlin!

In Christ
Clo_Ah
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: prayer for daughter

Post by Clo_Ah »

Dear CBM,

I am a new comer to this site. I can imagine your pain as I am myself going through terrible pain after my brother's passing.

I do not know what has happened since to Caitlin but I will surely pray for her and for you too.