Two urgent prayer requests!

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Michelle
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Two urgent prayer requests!

Post by Michelle »

Please could someone pray for a young fifteen year old girl who has suffered severe third degree burns to eighty percent of her body in a tent fire. Her tent caught fire after a gas bottle leak. She saved her other siblings lives but was burnt horribly in the process.

Her family were on holiday to try and forget the trauma of a massive bush fire they had gone through just recently. They are already doing it tough as the lost their livlihood during the fires and were trying to get back on their feet.

This leads me to my other prayer request. We are going through a drought in Australia and many towns have run out of water. Some places are trying to rely on bore water however this wont last. These towns are doing it really tough. The people dont want sympathy, they are wonderful people who would take the shirt of their backs to help anyone. So please could someone pray for rain. In some of these towns the little rain they have had almost evaporates before it hits the ground. When it does rain it sometimes causes the younger children to have nightmare because they dont know what rain is. In some parts of Australia some children have never seen rain. Please, the situation is really desperate for these people.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

I'm praying
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Swamper
Valued Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Swamper »

Me too.
puritan lad
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by puritan lad »

Wow. This family is being prayed for...
"To suppose that whatever God requireth of us that we have power of ourselves to do, is to make the cross and grace of Jesus Christ of none effect." - JOHN OWEN

//covenant-theology.blogspot.com
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com/
Michelle
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Two urgent prayer requests

Post by Michelle »

Sincere thankyou to everyone for their prayers! :D It rained today, but it was not enough to make a difference just yet. Most of the rivers in the south east of Australia are perilously low, and some may never recover. One river in Victoria has only 18% water in it and that wont last during summer!

I haven't heard anything about the young girl or her family but know she is getting the best of care. My love and prayers go to her and her family.