Prayer for someone lost

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Michelle
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Prayer for someone lost

Post by Michelle »

Could someoe please pray for a person who desperately needs help. I know the following might make some people think this person doesn't deserve to be prayed for. It is not always easy to find the strength to pray for people who are in the following situation, But I hope you have enough love to care for them.

A young mother is up on three counts of having murdered her own children. The children each died of a medical condition and even the pathology reports confirm that this was the case. Yet she has still been charged with murder. As Christians we dont condemn people.

This person must be feeling so lost and alone right now. Also her only surviving child is been tormented terribly over this. She is due to go to trial very soon.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Prayer for someone lost

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Michelle wrote:Could someoe please pray for a person who desperately needs help. I know the following might make some people think this person doesn't deserve to be prayed for. It is not always easy to find the strength to pray for people who are in the following situation, But I hope you have enough love to care for them.

A young mother is up on three counts of having murdered her own children. The children each died of a medical condition and even the pathology reports confirm that this was the case. Yet she has still been charged with murder. As Christians we dont condemn people.

This person must be feeling so lost and alone right now. Also her only surviving child is been tormented terribly over this. She is due to go to trial very soon.
I'll pray.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

I'm praying too
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Judah
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by Judah »

I cannot help thinking that something must have gone terribly wrong for a mother to kill her own children - if that is what she did - and that the mother herself must bear incredible, indeed intolerable, pain for that to be so. Even just losing them, whether by her own hand or not, is more than enough.

I will certainly keep her in my prayers.
Please keep us informed of her situation.
Swamper
Valued Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Swamper »

*prays*
Michelle
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Prayer for someone lost

Post by Michelle »

Sincere thankyou everyone. I will keep you posted. Her lawyer is a very dear Christian friend of my mums so I think God is trying hard to reach out to her.

Also there is another person in similar circumstances. A father is currently on trial for the murder of his three sons. Both people live in the same city as I do and the deaths of the children occurred shortly apart. Some of you in Australia may have heard about the fathers day deaths. This the man I am talking about.

In both cases the effect is far reaching and it is very difficult for the families and friends left behind to have to sit in a court and go through all the details again.

So thanks once again.