I'm Back Again.

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

I'm Back Again.

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

I don't know what's wrong. I'm weird. All I know is I'm kinda down because I feel lonely, which is weird-considering I was just fine for two weeks before my roommate (who I've known for a while) moved into the dorm room. Kinda getting me down. Help?
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Hey don't feel down, it's good to be differnet than the rest. Jesus loves the outcasts... You bring much humor to the forum, (something that is needed from time to time).

You are ok in my book Kmart... :wink:

Take care..

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Hey Kmart,

You're getting settled back in at the dorm right?

Is this a new roommate, (I know you know him, but first time rooming?)

Without knowing much more, sounds like you've got a case of the blues with some major change taking place. That's probably normal.

Start with the basics. Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating right? Regular exercise a part of your life? Do you have a close enough friend you can talk things through?

I'm praying for you. Sorry if I've missed the boat on what you're saying.

Bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender