Heaven itself but The Devil and HIS MINION ARE:

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Britannianhero4
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Heaven itself but The Devil and HIS MINION ARE:

Post by Britannianhero4 »

Telling me to be grumpy get mad and feel like hurting myself.

Now I prayed an awsome prayers today on Saturday July 8, 2006 now I was wondering about God and Heaven from Science The Devil and His Temptors are getting me to worry about it.

Explain all possible then I'll print this out and have my mom read it I am new here from North America.

Don't worry God The Father, Jesus our personal Lord and Savior who died on the cross for our sins to be forgiven and The Holy Spirit will help and have helped me overcome this worry.

Now about beliefs of Heaven on this site maybe?
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Heaven itself but The Devil and HIS MINION ARE:

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Britannianhero4 wrote:Telling me to be grumpy get mad and feel like hurting myself.

Now I prayed an awsome prayers today on Saturday July 8, 2006 now I was wondering about God and Heaven from Science The Devil and His Temptors are getting me to worry about it.

Explain all possible then I'll print this out and have my mom read it I am new here from North America.

Don't worry God The Father, Jesus our personal Lord and Savior who died on the cross for our sins to be forgiven and The Holy Spirit will help and have helped me overcome this worry.

Now about beliefs of Heaven on this site maybe?
Welcome Britannian Hero,

I'll pray for you on this.

Bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender