Prayers for trip

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Prayers for trip

Post by Nessa »

Prayers for safety on trip would be good... Though that sounds like I'm in danger :shock:

If you don't hear from me again, your prayers didnt work!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Prayers for trip

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:24 pm Prayers for safety on trip would be good... Though that sounds like I'm in danger :shock:

We need more details, like where you’re going. That way we can see if prayer will help.
;)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:40 pm
Nessa wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:24 pm Prayers for safety on trip would be good... Though that sounds like I'm in danger :shock:

We need more details, like where you’re going. That way we can see if prayer will help.
;)
I can confirm I am not going to jail or being taken away by men in white coats to a padded room..

https://www.lovetaupo.com/en/discover/o ... s/turangi/
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:05 pm

;)
I can confirm I am not going to jail or being taken away by men in white coats to a padded room..

Wow! That place looks amazing!

I wish it wasn’t on the completely opposite side of the globe from me. The natural beauty of NZ is something I’d love to see someday.

I don’t think you need prayers. I think you just came here to brag about your vacation!
:lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:26 pm
Nessa wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:05 pm

;)

Wow! That place looks amazing!

I wish it wasn’t on the completely opposite side of the globe from me. The natural beauty of NZ is something I’d love to see someday.

I don’t think you need prayers. I think you just came here to brag about your vacation!
:lol:
Lol :lol:

I don't care about doing stuff, cafes, coffee, wine, books and baches... That's me.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Nessa: I don't care about doing stuff, cafes, coffee, wine, books and baches... That's me.
Exactly - when I travel I mostly want to relax - with some sight-seeing. But my wife is always, "Well, what are we going to do, what's near there to see, etc." Nothing worse than coming home from a trip worn out because you went too many places or did too much driving! Oh, and visiting your in-laws is NOT a vacation! :roll:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Philip wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:17 pm
Nessa: I don't care about doing stuff, cafes, coffee, wine, books and baches... That's me.
Exactly - when I travel I mostly want to relax - with some sight-seeing. But my wife is always, "Well, what are we going to do, what's near there to see, etc." Nothing worse than coming home from a trip worn out because you went too many places or did too much driving! Oh, and visiting your in-laws is NOT a vacation! :roll:
Or taking the in-laws with you!!