Louis Farrakhan Converts?

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Post Reply
User avatar
Stu
Senior Member
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 16 times

Louis Farrakhan Converts?

#1

Post by Stu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 am

Interesting if true (if he is saying what I think he is saying).

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMinist ... 434834391/
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19558
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino
Has liked: 170 times
Been liked: 919 times

Re: Louis Farrakhan Converts?

#2

Post by RickD » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:20 am

Stu,

I know you're not that naive.
Farrakhan's false Christ is a Muslim.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... om%2F&_rdr
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Senior Member
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Louis Farrakhan Converts?

#3

Post by Stu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:42 am

RickD wrote:Stu,

I know you're not that naive.
Farrakhan's false Christ is a Muslim.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... om%2F&_rdr
Well that settles that then :ebiggrin: Words of a snake.

A lot of fooled people in that audience.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19558
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino
Has liked: 170 times
Been liked: 919 times

Re: Louis Farrakhan Converts?

#4

Post by RickD » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:02 am

Stu wrote:
RickD wrote:Stu,

I know you're not that naive.
Farrakhan's false Christ is a Muslim.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... om%2F&_rdr
Well that settles that then :ebiggrin: Words of a snake.

A lot of fooled people in that audience.
Words of a snake indeed!
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply