'If you could lose eternal life it wouldn't be eternal'

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: 'If you could lose eternal life it wouldn't be eternal'

Post by crochet1949 »

Nessa -- I thought that That was for After they were married. Rick would Still have to snag his woman and then could say 'could you Please make me a sammich?'
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

And, yes, '009' I Did realize all of that. And I'm adding that sometimes all it takes is eye contact and a smile from both of them to prompt the guy to make a contact.

Now -Maybe you're a really good looking guy who the women tend to flock to but , apparently, recently you've needed to learn to read the signals they give you. And , maybe, they find it hard to converse with you once the contact Has been made. How long have you been doing the medical marijuana? To help you think More Clearly?!
bbyrd009
BANNED
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by bbyrd009 »

Nessa wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:Maybe I'm just old fashioned but If / when I've been attracted to a man -- I'm not going to "'just tell him". If he finds Me attractive , the man can take the initiate to show it in a socially acceptable manner. Like "Hi" and continue with a bit of small talk and observe my reactions in return.
well, i hope you understand that that was an expose` of my disease, wherein i acknowledge a shortcoming of mine, and admit that it is me who is deficient there. While i still hold that the woman should come to the man, of course you would not do that so directly, i now know, but merely signal your interest in some manner (that would go right over my head), and let nature take its course from there.
See, Rick has it all sorted..

In his world, if the women likes a man, she just has to go up to the him and offer him a sammich.

The guy either eats it or declines.

Such a simple world he lives in...
ha well i am a disruptor myself, i train disruptors, but yes, one thing about being an Anarchist--and the reason, i guess, that God demands that of His apostles--is that one has to be correct. Doesn't mean they have to be right all of the time, but adaptable.

And i have my own problems, that make adaptability and recognition in these encounters hard enough--i mean, i am just now figuring out that i am not going to get an answer here, an answer which would address the question, it seems to me, in the clearest manner, yet i am the one characterized as being unclear.

so, if you have any ideas for that, how to fix that, be an interpreter, or stand in the gap some other way, i am open to suggestions, but i have to admit to you that i am the one to blame here, pretty much, i cause these problems, somehow, it is a recurring theme for me, that seems to be engendered by my inadvertently getting too pointed in my desire to clarify a point, or something?

And the end result is, i have to infer the answer i need, after i have made (only too) clear the point i wish to make, and i have to infer that, too, because of course the whole time i am being assured that i am making no sense, while it is only to obvious in these little recurring vignettes, that i keep engendering, where the lack of clarity lies, and when clarity is what is being avoided.

And i have really lost all interest in petting myself in these situations, now; i just want a "clear" answer.
(which, don't get me wrong, i have all the answer that i need on this particular little tempest-in-a-teacup now,
but again, by inference, when social inference is my biggest handicap)

(Is this what Christian Scientists mean by a "clear?" "Clearing" people?)

But anyway, if you have any..."clear" ideas on how i could do this better, that is what i am most interested in, ty.
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

bbyrd009 wrote:
Nessa wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:Maybe I'm just old fashioned but If / when I've been attracted to a man -- I'm not going to "'just tell him". If he finds Me attractive , the man can take the initiate to show it in a socially acceptable manner. Like "Hi" and continue with a bit of small talk and observe my reactions in return.
well, i hope you understand that that was an expose` of my disease, wherein i acknowledge a shortcoming of mine, and admit that it is me who is deficient there. While i still hold that the woman should come to the man, of course you would not do that so directly, i now know, but merely signal your interest in some manner (that would go right over my head), and let nature take its course from there.

In his world, if the women likes a man, she just has to go up to the him and offer him a sammich.

ha well i am a disruptor myself, i train disruptors, but yes, one thing about being an Anarchist--and the reason, i guess, that God demands that of His apostles--is that one has to be correct. Doesn't mean they have to be right all of the time, but adaptable.

And i have my own problems, that make adaptability and recognition in these encounters hard enough--i mean, i am just now figuring out that i am not going to get an answer here, an answer which would address the question, it seems to me, in the clearest manner, yet i am the one characterized as being unclear.

so, if you have any ideas for that, how to fix that, be an interpreter, or stand in the gap some other way, i am open to suggestions, but i have to admit to you that i am the one to blame here, pretty much, i cause these problems, somehow, it is a recurring theme for me, that seems to be engendered by my inadvertently getting too pointed in my desire to clarify a point, or something?

And the end result is, i have to infer the answer i need, after i have made (only too) clear the point i wish to make, and i have to infer that, too, because of course the whole time i am being assured that i am making no sense, while it is only to obvious in these little recurring vignettes, that i keep engendering, where the lack of clarity lies, and when clarity is what is being avoided.

And i have really lost all interest in petting myself in these situations, now; i just want a "clear" answer.
(which, don't get me wrong, i have all the answer that i need on this particular little tempest-in-a-teacup now,

But anyway, if you have any..."clear" ideas on how i could do this better, that is what i am most interested in, ty.

You started out saying that you're a disruptor and train disruptors -- meaning What? What is a disruptor. You see yourself as an Anarchist -- and that God demands that of His Apostles. So you see yourself as an Apostle ---- and that means a person needs to be correct. But not all the time, but adaptable.

Isn't a disrupter someone who is part of a group that is doing just fine and purposely 'stirs the pot' in order to 'cause a problem'. But the thought process Could be -- just because a group Is 'doing just fine', does Not mean they are doing the Right thing. They Might be headed in the wrong direction -- so You would be observing That and attempt to get their attention and change their direction to a more correct direction. So - is that what you're trying to do in this Forum -- these various conversation threads? Trying to redirect the beliefs here?

You've also brought up Christian Scientists -- are you referring to the belief system or Scientists who are Christians. I'm thinking you're talking about the belief system. Being 'clear' in your comments -- easily understood. But I'm Not a Christian Science person - so I wouldn't know. Don't know What would be meant by 'clearing' people. Unless it would be making sure the person has proper authorization for doing a specific thing. Sometimes people need 'security clearance' to gain access to certain areas of a company where sensitive material is known. Does this make sense to you?

Sometimes your expressing yourself can be very wordy /confusing to follow. You have some of your own terminology that is unique to You. For instance -- ty -- took me a while to realize you were saying 'thank you' - at least that's what I've assumed you're saying. Why not just say 'thank you'.

You have such a mixture of beliefs that you try to express -- that it's hard to follow them. And Sometimes it's hard to say if the med marijuana is actually helping you or hurting you in your ability To express yourself. Of course -- all we know Here is what you share with us -- and That can be jumbled. So.

As to how to help fix you? Don't think that can be done on Here. A therapist? Psychiatrist? One who is a Christian. Some problems are caused by a chemical imbalance in a person's brain or a variety of other situations in a person's life. Who got you onto the marijuana? Is there another potential direction for you to try?
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

bbyrd009 wrote:
Nessa wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:

You started out saying that you're a disruptor and train disruptors -- meaning What? What is a disruptor. You see yourself as an Anarchist -- and that God demands that of His Apostles. So you see yourself as an Apostle ---- and that means a person needs to be correct. But not all the time, but adaptable.

Isn't a disrupter someone who is part of a group that is doing just fine and purposely 'stirs the pot' in order to 'cause a problem'. But the thought process Could be -- just because a group Is 'doing just fine', does Not mean they are doing the Right thing. They Might be headed in the wrong direction -- so You would be observing That and attempt to get their attention and change their direction to a more correct direction. So - is that what you're trying to do in this Forum -- these various conversation threads? Trying to redirect the beliefs here?

You've also brought up Christian Scientists -- are you referring to the belief system or Scientists who are Christians. I'm thinking you're talking about the belief system. Being 'clear' in your comments -- easily understood. But I'm Not a Christian Science person - so I wouldn't know. Don't know What would be meant by 'clearing' people. Unless it would be making sure the person has proper authorization for doing a specific thing. Sometimes people need 'security clearance' to gain access to certain areas of a company where sensitive material is known. Does this make sense to you?

Sometimes your expressing yourself can be very wordy /confusing to follow. You have some of your own terminology that is unique to You. For instance -- ty -- took me a while to realize you were saying 'thank you' - at least that's what I've assumed you're saying. Why not just say 'thank you'.

You have such a mixture of beliefs that you try to express -- that it's hard to follow them. And Sometimes it's hard to say if the med marijuana is actually helping you or hurting you in your ability To express yourself. Of course -- all we know Here is what you share with us -- and That can be jumbled. So.

As to how to help fix you? Don't think that can be done on Here. A therapist? Psychiatrist? One who is a Christian. Some problems are caused by a chemical imbalance in a person's brain or a variety of other situations in a person's life. Who got you onto the marijuana? Is there another potential direction for you to try?
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

My response came through twice -- sorry about that.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:
Nessa wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:

You started out saying that you're a disruptor and train disruptors -- meaning What? What is a disruptor.
Well, Christ is a disruptor; and also Hitler.
crochet1949 wrote:You see yourself as an Anarchist
Well, i am an Anarchist, have been for years; but, as i am not too clear on your symbology yet, let me say that a better word for you there might be an Anabaptist, an Amish person, or a Mennonite, even if these are compromised anarchists; they vote, use corrupted forms of fiat money (which, for instance, Lincoln's "Greenbacks" were not; they were fiat, but not corrupted by dilution, such as we have today), etc; so, to be clear, i have no desire to overthrow the elected Gov, no delusions that i could maybe do a better job, none of that, ok.
crochet1949 wrote: -- and that God demands that of His Apostles. So you see yourself as an Apostle ---- and that means a person needs to be correct. But not all the time, but adaptable.

Isn't a disrupter someone who is part of a group that is doing just fine and purposely 'stirs the pot' in order to 'cause a problem'.
that, to me, would be more like a Chaos Agent, a Hitler, someone deliberately setting out to disrupt, whereas i do not do this, intentionally; it is just an honest description of what i am, inferred from my interactions with others. Iow i have no agenda here; Anarchists do not seek new converts, and there is nothing to join, in a manner of speaking. As to "seeing myself as an Apostle," i would not make this allusion, to myself.
crochet1949 wrote: But the thought process Could be -- just because a group Is 'doing just fine', does Not mean they are doing the Right thing. They Might be headed in the wrong direction -- so You would be observing That and attempt to get their attention and change their direction to a more correct direction. So - is that what you're trying to do in this Forum -- these various conversation threads? Trying to redirect the beliefs here?
actually, if you will note, i rarely or never ask questions from "Why" anymore, although i might get pulled into that sometimes, in weak moments; and for the most part i ask questions as a student would, or at least i try to. While these Qs often come across as challenging, or confrontational, i guess, i am generally just seeking to understand, and have no desire to, say, condemn anyone who holds a Trinitarian understanding of God--i see no point in that. So you might say that i am more often challenging people's doctrines, because it is in testing these spirits, and seeking the fruit, that they become revealed, for whatever truth might be contained therein.
crochet1949 wrote: You've also brought up Christian Scientists -- are you referring to the belief system or Scientists who are Christians. I'm thinking you're talking about the belief system. Being 'clear' in your comments -- easily understood. But I'm Not a Christian Science person - so I wouldn't know. Don't know What would be meant by 'clearing' people. Unless it would be making sure the person has proper authorization for doing a specific thing. Sometimes people need 'security clearance' to gain access to certain areas of a company where sensitive material is known. Does this make sense to you?
yes, but i don't think that is the same "clear" that a CS refers to, wadr.
crochet1949 wrote:Sometimes your expressing yourself can be very wordy /confusing to follow. You have some of your own terminology that is unique to You. For instance -- ty -- took me a while to realize you were saying 'thank you' - at least that's what I've assumed you're saying. Why not just say 'thank you'.
sorry, but these are commonly accepted vernacular, and dictionaries of the vernacular are two clicks away now, for anyone unfamiliar with the vernacular, a simple "highlight/search" gets them hipped, and i have...18 other conversations in my queue at the moment, so i hope you understand? 21, now.
crochet1949 wrote: You have such a mixture of beliefs that you try to express -- that it's hard to follow them. And Sometimes it's hard to say if the med marijuana is actually helping you or hurting you in your ability To express yourself. Of course -- all we know Here is what you share with us -- and That can be jumbled. So.
well, just so you know, i have not interacted with you while medicated yet, i am out, and have been out for weeks, and the holidays have interrupted my usual rotation to MI, so i am likely to be out until Dec 26 at least, not that i really care, but i guess it is you that really suffers for that, not me, sorry.
crochet1949 wrote: As to how to help fix you? Don't think that can be done on Here. A therapist? Psychiatrist? One who is a Christian. Some problems are caused by a chemical imbalance in a person's brain or a variety of other situations in a person's life. Who got you onto the marijuana? Is there another potential direction for you to try?
i gotta tell ya, the truth seems to be working for me quite well in the interim, and i have not found any replies here to suggest otherwise, wadr; in fact, this characterization seems to be affirmed, in the silences i get here, at the places where it seems to me an answer is demanded, no offense.

So, i just finished an article, i wonder if you might give me a critique, by way of illumination. I will tell you that this article has been NFDed at several sites already--sorry, Nominated For Deletion--the prevailing summary/reason being "accuracy issues." So, whaddya think? Ty

http://anarchy-is-not-chaos.wikia.com/w ... hist_Style
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:
Nessa wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:

ok, and i guess i am just about done here, should be getting blocked today, if i am gauging it right; so i will just ask you, "are you prepared for a world of 40-60% unemployment," crochet? And since i paraphrased that quote, i went and dug up the article for you, about a highly respected guy, a disruptor, that is just better--or worse, depending, of course--than i am at it. And i'll tell you that i am prepared, ok?

Nevermind the critique, i guess. Best wishes to you; and everyone else here, too.

http://dailyreadlist.com/article/after- ... kie-2-0-85
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

jpbg33 wrote:bbyrd009's interpretation of Israel walking across the red sea on dry land.

Israel didn't really walk across on dry land because we all know that you could not really split the water and dry it like that that is impossible. What really happened was Moses raised his staff towards the red sea which caused the Israelites to start practicing swimming and they practiced all night and the next morning they were so good at swimming that when they were swimming it was as if they were on dry land. Then when the people of Egypt seen Israel swim across so easily they tried and about half way across they found they could not make it but it was to late they had all swam out to far and all drowned.
On the eighth day following a 7-day training and initiation period, the portable Mishkan ("Tabernacle" or "Sanctuary") built by the Children of Israel in the Sinai desert was erected, Aaron and his sons began serving as priests, and the Divine Presence came to dwell in the Mishkan; special offerings were brought, including a series of gifts by Nachshon ben Aminadav, the Prince of the Tribe of Judah (similar offerings were brought over the next 11 days by the other tribes of Israel).{edit by Hannibal~~ Nahshon is said to be the reason the waters divided because by faith, he jumped in the sea, and his name means,'' Serpent.'' When asked who shall be the first to make an offering, everyone knew Nahshon would be first}
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

You say you are Antichrist as well as oneness Pentecostal?

What a contradiction. :lol:

People cannot follow your line of thinking and reasoning.

Does your treatment team know you are posting here?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

B. W. wrote:You say you are Antichrist as well as oneness Pentecostal?

What a contradiction. :lol:

People cannot follow your line of thinking and reasoning.

Does your treatment team know you are posting here?
-
-
-

Actually it was Anarchist. (and now I'm answering for him -- oh, my lands. :shakehead:)