Eternal Security...(Revised May 2015)

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
bbyrd009
BANNED
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Eternal Security...(Revised May 2015)

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:
RickD wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:when is 99 more than 100?

Okay -- When? Because it's Usually 1 less than 100.
It's a trick question. On a microwave, when you press 99, it's a minute and 39 seconds. When you press 100(one-zero-zero), it's 60 seconds. The problem with the riddle, is that microwaves read 100 as 1:00, not 100.

Don't fall for bbyrd's postmodernism crap.
Oh, I don't -- on one of these threads the other day -- he was making disparaging comments about this country / Washington DC. and trying to include Muslim / Islam influences. I figure that no one living in This country has any business making those kinds of comments. :shakehead:
i don't live in your country, though, crochet; i live in my nation, wadr. Don't you think anyone who lives in that country should be aware that that Capitol is not even legally a part of that country, but belongs, openly, to a Trinity, not of this earth, and has its own flag?

and that your leaders, your leaders, from your own mouth, are deceptive

and don't care about any Bible; they read The Prince, Machiavelli, they all have that one memorized.

and that the Federal Reserve is not Federal, and has no Reserves? and that your sons--and daughters, now, too, they fought for it, lol--"defend" money streams
(Gold),
Oil pipelines, and poppy fields
(Drugs),
and pay for your leisure with their lives, sacrifices to Molech?
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

and that your once-proud country is $Trillions in debt now, many more trillions than they are telling you, of course; but that isn't real money, anyway, no one cares about that money--what they care about is the real money, the interest you pay now, every single day, on that debt? that comes right out of your hide, ok? Not mine.

The GDP is set to break records, and everyone you know, in that country, is flat broke! including the Potus! He even admitted it, years ago, "According to a well-known anecdote, one day when he was $1 billion in debt, Trump pointed out a homeless man to his daughter and said, 'See that bum? He has a billion dollars more than me.'"

can you find where he has earned a dime since then? No, you can't. Because he hasn't. And he won't. His masters do not care, about money. They have it all, anyway.

so, the country is broke, and everyone you know is broke, and every developed country is broke, and all of the cities, and any establishment of the people, the nations, the public, all broke now. All heavily in debt. Beholden to The Man.

Whoever that is...we don't know who The Man is, of course--he is "the Unseen One," huh.
Take a bow, unseen one. Oh, i guess people are bowing to you though, oops.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

RickD wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:

It's a trick question. On a microwave, when you press 99, it's a minute and 39 seconds. When you press 100(one-zero-zero), it's 60 seconds. The problem with the riddle, is that microwaves read 100 as 1:00, not 100.

hey, i eat from my ground, and trade for eggs from my neighbor, if you wanna call that "post"modern, go ahead. If what you got now, what i see melting all around me, is "modern," then i'll be "post"modern, no prob.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:
RickD wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:

Oh, I don't -- on one of these threads the other day -- he was making disparaging comments about this country / Washington DC. and trying to include Muslim / Islam influences. I figure that no one living in This country has any business making those kinds of comments. :shakehead:
if you went to some local Muslims, though? 2, 3 blocks away from you? 2, 3 miles away? Like a child, and even just pretended--fake it til you make it--that you were interested in their lifestyle? Just to, you know, spy on them for a minute, a while, a year? Like a child, without judgement? You would be a different person, in a year, crochet. Of course, you cannot do this, because Muslims are evil to you, huh. They are funny and weird, to you, they do things differently, and so making them evil was child's play, trust me.

But if they are so evil, as you have been told, those thousands of Muslims, living all around you, right now, why aren't they coming for you. Why aren't they knocking on your doors, putting their religion out in the streets, proselytizing you, inviting you to Mosque? Hmm? Do you even wonder? They are Americans, too. What county and state do you live in? Wanna take a look? Wanna see truth? :)
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

RickD wrote:
bbyrd009 wrote:
RickD wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:

nice! did you cheat, and ask google?
Cheat? Your "cheating", is just what you think is subjectively wrong. In your "theology doesn't matter", "truth doesn't matter" world, cheating may be wrong for you, but may be right for me.
i am not disagreeing, ok. But how are you going to see through the veil, like that? Yes, you "sinned," and no, you didn't sin. I cannot condemn you, but you will reap the fruit.

i wish i hadn't seen you post til tomorrow, though :lol:
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

jpbg33 wrote:Then I said that if Jesus was here then he would be doing the same things as Christians.
most of this post i really liked, ok, so don't misunderstand me; but we are here, as in a crucible, at least i am, i hope you do this for me, too; so i have to say that this is not true.

If Christ were HereNow, He would be on the run, a price on His Head, of course, and many or most of the people who said they "loved" Him would be seeking to have Him committed; "for His own good." Wadr.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

jpbg33 wrote:You miss read my post I was not saying that Christians are perfect. I was saying that we are to be Christ like.

Then I said that if Jesus was here then he would be doing the same things as Christians. I know that Christians are not perfect, but what I was referring to was that just as Jesus said if you have seen Me then you have seen the Father. He wasn't really saying that He was the Father but that He was living His life the way the Father would have been living if He was the one that was there. So seeing Jesus in that sense was the same as seeing the Father.

We as Christians are suppose to be Christ like so that if a sinner see us it is as if they have seen Jesus. We are not perfect and we make mistakes some times but that should not be the norm we are to strive to be perfect.
also, we have several, many types of Christ, in the Book, it is possibly naive to even suspect that Christ is not embodied-

-whoa, i know He is, actually-

-right now, in you, for starters, but surely in some other guy, or girl, in "purer" form than you, or me...only they are on the run, of course; there is a price on their heads, naturally; someone seeks to kill them.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

jpbg33 wrote:You miss read my post I was not saying that Christians are perfect. I was saying that we are to be Christ like.

Then I said that if Jesus was here then he would be doing the same things as Christians. I know that Christians are not perfect, but what I was referring to was that just as Jesus said if you have seen Me then you have seen the Father. He wasn't really saying that He was the Father but that He was living His life the way the Father would have been living if He was the one that was there. So seeing Jesus in that sense was the same as seeing the Father.

We as Christians are suppose to be Christ like so that if a sinner see us it is as if they have seen Jesus. We are not perfect and we make mistakes some times but that should not be the norm we are to strive to be perfect.
now understand why waiting for Jesus to return and Rapture you is a fool's errand, ok.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:
RickD wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:

and here, crochet, those posts were not even for you, ok? i was just trying to shake you loose a little bit, from your allegiances, alright, because God is jealous, where that is concerned;

what has happened to the world, since you were born? Since 1949? Don't we live on a whole, new earth, right now? Life is better, right now, by any measure you care to name, pick one. You know what has happened to abject world poverty, since you were born? Plummeted. Murders? plummeted. Starvation? almost eradicated, we're in single digits now, going down a point a year, almost. And the US led the way, ok?

So yes, everyone is moaning, today, and no, yesterday was not better than today,

Do not say, "Why is it that the former days were better than these?" For it is not from wisdom that you ask about this.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

i do just what the Bible tells me, where your leaders are concerned, alright? i pray for them, and obey their just laws, and i don't pretend that i have a better idea, Gov-wise, and i follow 1Sam8. i do all of those things. and there are loads of Ana...Anabaptists, at flea markets, at Farmer's markets, on Craigslist, who live the same way. They are right in among you, right now. Not paying taxes. Not seeking dollars. Just 2 or 3 at a time, gathered in His Name.

But they might be Hippies, or Muslims, or Wierd to you, so you kind of have to adjust a little, to go to that world. It is on Earth, you can go barefoot, if you like. Lots of your people HereNow anyway, since the "Crash;" best thing that ever happened in my life, if you ask me.

And you know what? None of them are moaning, like your friends are, my friends are, ok?
i had a great day today, and it's 5 o'clock now, i'm 'bout to go smoke some...well, never mind that part, because this post is for you, but never mind all that condemnation stuff, either, ok.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

bbyrd009 wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:
RickD wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:

i don't live in your country, though, crochet; i live in my nation, wadr. Don't you think anyone who lives in that country should be aware that that Capitol is not even legally a part of that country, but belongs, openly, to a Trinity, not of this earth, and has its own flag?

and that your leaders, your leaders, from your own mouth, are deceptive

and don't care about any Bible; they read The Prince, Machiavelli, they all have that one memorized.

and that the Federal Reserve is not Federal, and has no Reserves? and that your sons--and daughters, now, too, they fought for it, lol--"defend" money streams
(Gold),
Oil pipelines, and poppy fields
(Drugs),
and pay for your leisure with their lives, sacrifices to Molech?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rmkDLqqnMo[/youtube]

take the guillotine comments with salt, ok, they are TIC
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

Oh, you finished -- at least for Now. Now for a response.

"I don't live in your country though.....I live in my own......" -- So where Do you live?

Won't respond anything more.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

crochet1949 wrote:Oh, you finished -- at least for Now. Now for a response.

"I don't live in your country though.....I live in my own......" -- So where Do you live?

Won't respond anything more.
ya, you keep saying that, crochet. you cut off where i live, in your snip, to ask me where i live. I live in the air, that is going to disappoint you, when you are not "raptured," ok. And i'm not answering any more questions that proceed from "Why?"
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

Sounds good to me.