Do Animals Have Souls?

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Do Animals Have Souls?

Post by Byblos »

Kurieuo wrote:
Byblos wrote:I think I talked about this in another thread but can't recall where.

I believe every living thing has a soul but there are 3 different types of souls: 1) Non-sentient soul like plants, 2) Sentient but not rational souls like all animals, and 3) sentient, rational souls and those are the ones that were made in the image of God.
What about shoes? :P
Well, it would depend on whether or not they originated from a cow's hide. :mrgreen:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
spartanII
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Do Animals Have Souls?

Post by spartanII »

Kurieuo wrote:
Byblos wrote:I think I talked about this in another thread but can't recall where.

I believe every living thing has a soul but there are 3 different types of souls: 1) Non-sentient soul like plants, 2) Sentient but not rational souls like all animals, and 3) sentient, rational souls and those are the ones that were made in the image of God.
What about shoes? :P
haha. i had to login just to let you know this made me lol. haha.
Atheist: "Science says it, I believe it, That settles it."