The Old Testament Concept of God

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: The Old Testament Concept of God

Post by B. W. »

Greetings all,

For most of you know me as B. W. here on this forum.

I have helped many of you on this forum in many different ways. Some, I helped save their marriages and falling into adultery. Others, from suicidal thoughts. Others have mentioned to me how they have been strengthened in his or faith and helping with advice and praying thru tragic and difficult times. Others have mentioned how I helped them gain understanding in what it means to be a Christian. There have been visitors coming on line to this forum and become born again as evidenced from many privet messages, personal emails, and comments by many visitors, members, and past members.

Despite this, the face of the forum has changed. With that and much sadness I decided to resign as moderator as well as participating here. I hold no ill will against anyone here. So, do not think that.

If you would like to contact me or have questions concerning any post here, feel free to email me at:

bwmelvin1@gmail.com

God bless and with that I ask the Lord to bless this forum and the folks on it. In Jesus Name…

Sincerely – Bryan W Melvin
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Why is BW leaving exactly? Much sadness? Something bad happened we can pray over?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:12 pm Why is BW leaving exactly? Much sadness? Something bad happened we can pray over?
I will be leaving to move on to better things and this day will be my last to look over the forum and tie up lose ends. You can reach me at the email address if you like.

Blessing...

Bryan

For more information see
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42704&p=241071#p241071
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys