The Beast Movie - Atheist Propaganda

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

The Beast Movie - Atheist Propaganda

Post by Mastermind »

http://thebeastmovie.com/

First the Da Vinci code, now this. Somebody should make a movie against Atheism. I'd do it myself if I had the funding.
August
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

We need to summon the holy forces of God against this. I have nothing against free speech, but then I read on the website that they claim this dives into factual territory, claiming that scientists increasingly believe Jesus was made up out of thin air? It is an evil hit piece on Christianity, I even felt the darkness just watching the trailer.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I personally find it amusing that they never actually cite the scholars who take their view. People can make any statements they like, but what matters is whether they are backed up or not. The film will likely draw attention, but it likely be ridiculed by historians. It could actually benefit Christianity—many issues will be raised to Christians which gives us more opportunity to share reasons for our faith ;).

Kurieuo.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I thought it couldn't get worse then the Da Vinci Code, but look how the atheists proved me wrong :x .

It could, only time will tell, but basically we can't let this stand. This is just terrible!
Something interesting to note however is that some called Jesus Satan while he was on earth and now nearly 2000 years later the same thing is happening.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

If I had the funding I could make a movie(or even better, a series of movies) to fight back. I certainly have the imagination to do it. Maybe I can mail Mel Gibson...
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Could you imagine if someone did a movie on Mohammad being a myth, or tearing into a core doctrine of Islamic faith? Just about everyone would be up in arms about religious discrimination. Yet, because it is Christianity, anything goes. Oh well... the sad but true reality of being Christian in the world I suppose. I can only imagine how Jesus felt when being mocked, while being beaten and nailed to the cross. But there will be a time when the truth will be justified before everyone, and all will be judged according to Christ.

Kurieuo.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

No need to bring up Islam, they're not the "enemy" so to speak. We need a movie on atheism, and we need it badly.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Where did you get the idea I was calling them the enemy? I'm rather referring to the double-standard that clearly seems accepting of other religions, and not Christianity. Then I suppose, other religions are more "fresh" to Western societies so people probably haven't had enough time to feel like they're their own to criticise or something.

Kurieuo.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

I never said you called them the enemy. It's just that Islam always pops up as an example of discrimination that is protested against in cases of discrimination against Christianity. I just think it draws the focus away from the real source of the problem. I've seen plenty of muslims defend Christianity against Atheists on other message boards (it's rather hilarious actually). And Islam gets plenty of criticism. It's just not visible because the liberals own the media. At any rate, we need to focus on the issue at hand: atheist propaganda. We need our own. I don't like the idea of them corrupting even more people and us simply letting it happen.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

Post by Prodigal Son »

:x this is really upsetting. why do people eat up these lies so quickly, yet are so reluctant to hear the facts?
bob2010
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by bob2010 »

:shock:
its like an Achy S, Earl Doherty, and GA Wells moive! (Those three are likely the 'scholars' they use. of them, only Doherty has any formal training in any relevant field)
First the Da Vinci code, now this. Somebody should make a movie against Atheism. I'd do it myself if I had the funding.
just make a documentary about the holocaust or stalin's purges and highlight stalin's or hitler's atheism.

i really wish the site gave references for these 'facts' they are using so i could laugh at them.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

WoW this is sooo coool. I cant wait
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

whoa182 may i ask what your intentions on this forum are?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

to discuss :shock:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Alright sorry if i seemed hostile...I don't know the reason for that question I was just tired 8)