Salvation Equation? Jesus Coming back in 2028?

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
DanielTheFollower
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Salvation Equation? Jesus Coming back in 2028?

Post by DanielTheFollower »

1 Corinthians 7:19
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God.

:amen:
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Welcome, Daniel!

BTW, how did you happen to find our G&S discussion forum?
claysmithr
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by claysmithr »

Repentance has a dual meaning

1. Turn to Jesus
2. Turn from sin

Faith implies works, look at the hero's of faith chapter for example. We are made to do good works but aren't saved by them, we are only saved by Jesus atoning blood covenant.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Daniel, welcome to the Godandscience.org discussion forum. Tell us a bit about yourself!

Philip
claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

I keep on changing my mind of this guy. Now I realize the 10 commands was Moses Law given to the Jews to prove they couldn't keep it, and it became a curse to them. Jesus fulfilled the law for us if we believe on Him. While I do believe God wants us to repent (have a change of heart towards Jesus and sin), this is the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit after one is saved. The 10 commandments might be a good sort of guide, but I don't believe we can keep them, in our flesh. I am now in a very confused state, 2028 seems REALLY soon, TOO soon.

Even so, the Spirit and the bride say, 'come'! :)

Amen.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Don't know when Jesus is coming back but when he does, he will no doubt find Rickd eating a sammich :consent:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:36 pm Don't know when Jesus is coming back but when he does, he will no doubt find Rickd eating a sammich :consent:
As long as it's unleavened bread, and I've prepared the meal before the sabbath.

:wave:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

I'm now really starting to doubt this 2028 date, that means tribulation starts this September, or 2024.5, and the mark of the beast released and enforced before 2028, I'm sorry, I just don't see that happening now.

What I think is going to happen is, eventually sometime the antichrist will come, enforce the mark, kill off all the Christians, then after that Jesus will return.

My guess is that this 2028 date will come and go with no fanfare. I guess we'll see soon enough.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

claysmithr wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:25 pm I'm now really starting to doubt this 2028 date, that means tribulation starts this September, or 2024.5, and the mark of the beast released and enforced before 2028, I'm sorry, I just don't see that happening now.

What I think is going to happen is, eventually sometime the antichrist will come, enforce the mark, kill off all the Christians, then after that Jesus will return.

My guess is that this 2028 date will come and go with no fanfare. I guess we'll see soon enough.
The end is near! Please sell all of your worldly possessions, and give me the money. The P. O. box address for you to send the money is in your pm inbox. Please hurry, and make sure you send me the money before you’re raptured!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony