Heaven is For real

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
WannaLearn
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Heaven is For real

Post by WannaLearn »

What do you guys think of this book and his story. I already know what its about and am not sure what to think, it sounds legit but then he talked about the nails on Jesus palms when they were in the wrists. y:-?
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Heaven is For real

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Who knows, NDE's are very subjective, they don't hold a lot of weight with me.

I am not saying the kid is lying or having hallucinations, he could have had a real experience and still get facts wrong, we see that happen all the time just ask any detective.

It's not something I would build my faith on and for people that do it is a very dangerous game.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.