Darwin's Leap of Faith: Exposing the False Religion

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Darwin's Leap of Faith: Exposing the False Religion

Post by Gman »

Wanna real good book that explains evolution and it's beliefs in one book? I would highly recommend the book "Darwin's Leap of Faith: Exposing the False Religion of Evolution" by John Ankerberg and John Weldon.

I've got a lot on books on ID and evolution (about 48) and this one has a lot of "point blank" referenced facts on the theory of evolution. In fact, even if you had one book on evolution, you would at least want this book for your studies..

//www.amazon.com/Darwins-Leap-Faith-Expos ... 413&sr=8-2
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Re: Darwin's Leap of Faith: Exposing the False Religion

Post by ageofknowledge »

Looks good. Thanks for the tip.
waynepii
Valued Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by waynepii »

Gman wrote:Image

Wanna real good book that explains evolution and it's beliefs in one book? I would highly recommend the book "Darwin's Leap of Faith: Exposing the False Religion of Evolution" by John Ankerberg and John Weldon.

I've got a lot on books on ID and evolution (about 48) and this one has a lot of "point blank" referenced facts on the theory of evolution. In fact, even if you had one book on evolution, you would at least want this book for your studies..

Aren't John Ankerberg and John Weldon both primarily religious in their writings? While I haven't yet read the book, their background makes it seem to be more suitable for "preaching to the converted" rather than raising compelling points to the scientific community.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

waynepii wrote:
Gman wrote:Image

Aren't John Ankerberg and John Weldon both primarily religious in their writings? While I haven't yet read the book, their background makes it seem to be more suitable for "preaching to the converted" rather than raising compelling points to the scientific community.
Yes for the second half of the book but no for the first half.