the great controversy

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
fondstatue
Newbie Member

the great controversy

Post by fondstatue »

the great controversy book by ellen g white a book christian history from cross to how world will end true or not read foryourself and be the judge if you say false prove me wrong from the bible of things it says ellen g white look it up in search engine
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: the great controversy

Post by Canuckster1127 »

fondstatue wrote:the great controversy book by ellen g white a book christian history from cross to how world will end true or not read foryourself and be the judge if you say false prove me wrong from the bible of things it says ellen g white look it up in search engine
Fondstatue, this topic forum is for Resources and Reviews. Are you wanting to review this book or start a discussion on the merits of it or the author whom I presume is Ellen White. The Ellen White I know was a "prophet" influential in Seventh Day Adventism. Please clarify.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender