Pictures

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
jakelo
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by jakelo »

beautiful
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Oh, thank you Jack! :D I've always been worried that foot was hideously ugly. :cry: Now...

I just feel so much better! :cry:

You've just made my day! Thank you for that!
Judah
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Judah »

HelpMeGod wrote:I'd like to add, when did it become MANDATORY to post our own pictures??? Some of you act like we HAVE to do it, it's not a requirement! If people don't want to post their pictures, that is up to them to decide, so the people who are pressuring those to post pictures, STOP IT!
No-one should feel compelled to post a photo on here, and the teasing (mainly of Kate, but to some extent of Ocho and Felgar too) has been nothing more than good natured teasing, something which I believe has been seen in that light by those people concerned.

But you are quite right, HMG, that it is not mandatory for anyone to post their picture on here... and some may quite rightly consider it unwise to do so.

Personally, I wont post an identifiable photo on a public forum anywhere. Some of us have joined in but stopped short at posting something that Bizzt called "partials" or some name similar.

Kate, I once posted a similar photo of my feet in long stripey separate-toe socks, and I must say your one foot photo is another good start in true Lewis Carroll style... the Cheshire cat (in Alice in Wonderland) who appeared slowly, grin first. :D
Do we get the other foot tomorrow?
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

:lol: very funny, kateliz! you have a real talent for photography :D .
New Creation
2 Corinthians 5:7
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Well here it is! I successfully installed the scanner, (after a little frustration,) and successfully scanned the non-lost pictures!

No, Judah, no foot. I was trying for another picture, (see how many times I edited this?) that did have a foot in it, but this one, which worked, doesn't. I'm sorry to disappoint you. :(

And thank you, Prodigal, for the generously kind compliment. I was playing around and, ta da! I had an awesomely artistic picture of my left foot! Wow, I even amaze myself sometimes!

The big moment! I've got butterflies! (J/K :wink: )About to walk on stage... I think I might puke, it's so exciting! (J/K, of course :P )

Should I play it up more? Okay, I'm done.
Attachments
My nephew and I, acting as we usually do.
My nephew and I, acting as we usually do.
Clown CJ and Pig Nose Katie 30.jpg (55.56 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
Last edited by kateliz on Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

Judah wrote: No-one should feel compelled to post a photo on here, and the teasing (mainly of Kate, but to some extent of Ocho and Felgar too) has been nothing more than good natured teasing, something which I believe has been seen in that light by those people concerned.
Agreed.

That foot was funny Kate. That's exactly how I pictured you in my mind. :)

Actually for Jackelo, that IS very in sync with my fuzzy mental picture. Funny how that works. Some fall in line, others are way outside what one excepts. And that expectation isn't even founded on anything substantial... Ahh well.

Welcome to beckyandretti too. You need a nickname - how about BA?
beckyandretti
Established Member

Post by beckyandretti »

Felgar wrote:

Welcome to beckyandretti too. You need a nickname - how about BA?
Could we come up with something that doesnt make me sound like I'm part of the "A-team" or something from a hospital ward? lol hmm a nickname I dunno..
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

oh, and yeah, i'm not willing to give up my freedom.
:lol:
kateliz wrote:It's your lucky day! I took a picture of my foot yesterday with a cell cam, and today... I'm posting it!!! Yeah, aren't you happy!
:roll:
Last edited by ochotseat on Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

beckyandretti wrote:Could we come up with something that doesnt make me sound like I'm part of the "A-team" or something from a hospital ward? lol hmm a nickname I dunno..
LOL... Nice! You just dated yourself though. :)

Maybe just becky then... :)
beckyandretti
Established Member

Post by beckyandretti »

you know they show reruns of that show... cant believe people watched it... but hey I grew up military it was funny to see someone survive all those explosions and crashes not to mention all the gunfire that NEVER hit anyone, and here I thought my training was good
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

and you wonder why you've been called trashy by others.
hey, my brother, i can't believe i missed this! you know, i've been called alot of things, but trashy has never been one of them. hmm, sounds like something a small child would say, or maybe a DORK...all grown. :lol: LAME! ouchy! :lol:

kateliz: good pic!
New Creation
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

Katie is a child clown??? :shock:
jakelo
Recognized Member

Post by jakelo »

Katie is a child clown???
Makes sense, she makes me laugh.
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

katie's not just any child clown...she's the BEST CHILD CLOWN EVER!
New Creation
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

Prodigal Son wrote:katie's not just any child clown...she's the BEST CHILD CLOWN EVER!
What circus is this best child clown ever affiliated with? :lol:

First she posts a foot which is rather large for a child and then her own picture. Yup, circus freak :roll: :lol: (Just kidding Katie, you're a funny one!)